- 23 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 24 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Sports T20 World Cup should not be postponed in haste: Misbah-ul-Haq
- News For bicycle girl Jyoti, studying is the first priority
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 limited edition motorcycle is being offered with a huge discount. The authorised dealerships are offering a discount of Rs 72,000 on the 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Street 750.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 10th Anniversary Limited Edition is BS6 compliant motorcycle and is priced at Rs 5.47 lakh. However, the Seven Islands Harley-Davidson in Mumbai is offering a massive discount on the limited edition bs6 cruiser which now retails at Rs 4.75 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Mumbai).
The 10th-anniversary limited edition Street 750 was launched in August 2019. When launched the limited edition cruiser was costlier than the standard BS-4 spec Street 750 by Rs 13,000. The special edition was launched in India to celebrate 10 years of Harley Davidson in the country.
The production of the 10th-anniversary edition Street 750 is limited to just 300 units. The limited-edition model features a unique colour scheme, and new decals on the tank indicating its presence for 10 years in the country. Apart from the paint scheme, the motorcycle remains the same as the standard Street 750 model.
The Harley Davidson Street 750 is powered by a BS6 compliant 749 cc, V-Twin, liquid-cooled engine producing a peak torque of 60Nm at 3,750rpm, and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension duties on the cruiser motorcycle are handled by telescopic forks at the front, and a twin shock unit at the rear. The braking performance of the motorcycle is through disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 is an entry-level performance cruiser motorcycle in India from the American motorcycle manufacturer. The Harley Davidson Street 750 rivals the only other competitor the Kawasaki Vulcan S in the Indian market.
In related news, Harley-Davidson entry-level motorcycle the Street 750 and the Street Rod motorcycle will be retailed at special prices through Canteen Store Departments (CSD) for armed forces personnel across the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Harley Davidson Street 750 Limited Edition Discount Offer
In these times we are noticing dealer discounts being offered on BS4 models to attract customers. However, a BS6 Harley Davidson Street 750 limited edition motorcycle offered with huge discounts is one among the best offers indeed. A great opportunity for riders looking to upgrade their motorcycle.