- 55 min ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 40,000 Units Mark: Production Increased To Meet The Demand
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor In Separates Or Parineeti Chopra In Co-ords, Whose Promotional Look Did You Like More?
- Movies Sara Ali Khan, Kunal Kemmu And Others Bring Gifts Ahead Of Naming Ceremony Of Kareena-Saif's Second Child
- Sports Shane Warne surprised to see lack of intensity by India while batting in the Pink Ball Test
- News Jaipur Literature Fest: Congress MP Shashi Tharoor all set to take the stage on February 26
- Technology Realme 8 Series India Launch Officially Teased; Might Pack 108MP Camera
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In March 2021
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 limited edition motorcycle is being offered with a huge discount. The authorised dealerships are offering a discount of Rs 72,000 on the 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Street 750.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 10th Anniversary Limited Edition is BS6 compliant motorcycle and is priced at Rs 5.47 lakh. However, the Seven Islands Harley-Davidson in Mumbai is offering a massive discount on the limited edition bs6 cruiser which now retails at Rs 4.75 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Mumbai).
The 10th-anniversary limited edition Street 750 was launched in August 2019. When launched the limited edition cruiser was costlier than the standard BS-4 spec Street 750 by Rs 13,000. The special edition was launched in India to celebrate 10 years of Harley Davidson in the country.
The production of the 10th-anniversary edition Street 750 is limited to just 300 units. The limited-edition model features a unique colour scheme, and new decals on the tank indicating its presence for 10 years in the country. Apart from the paint scheme, the motorcycle remains the same as the standard Street 750 model.
The Harley Davidson Street 750 is powered by a BS6 compliant 749 cc, V-Twin, liquid-cooled engine producing a peak torque of 60Nm at 3,750rpm, and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension duties on the cruiser motorcycle are handled by telescopic forks at the front, and a twin shock unit at the rear. The braking performance of the motorcycle is through disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 is an entry-level performance cruiser motorcycle in India from the American motorcycle manufacturer. The Harley Davidson Street 750 rivals the only other competitor the Kawasaki Vulcan S in the Indian market.
In related news, Harley-Davidson entry-level motorcycle the Street 750 and the Street Rod motorcycle will be retailed at special prices through Canteen Store Departments (CSD) for armed forces personnel across the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Harley Davidson Street 750 Limited Edition Discount Offer
In these times we are noticing dealer discounts being offered on BS4 models to attract customers. However, a BS6 Harley Davidson Street 750 limited edition motorcycle offered with huge discounts is one among the best offers indeed. A great opportunity for riders looking to upgrade their motorcycle.