- 15 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Harley-Davidson has announced a global virtual conference, called 'H-D 21' on the 19th of January 2021 to showcase its new global product lineup. The scheduled virtual launch event will showcase the brand's entire 2021 model lineup, while also introducing new accessories, merchandise, motorcycle parts and riding gear.
Apart from the introduction of the new models, Harley-Davidson has also announced that they will preview the Pan America ADV at the H-D 21 event. The company went on to further announce that the new Pan America ADV motorcycle will have a separate global unveil event, which is scheduled for 22nd February 2021.
This separate global unveil event will introduce the final version of the much-awaited Harley-Davidson Pan America ADV offering. The event on the 22nd of February 2021 will reveal all the details of the new ADV motorcycle for the international markets.
Coming back to the ‘H-D 21' virtual launch event, the company is said to be working on streamlining its global product portfolio by 30 per cent. The virtual launch event from Harley-Davidson is part of the brand's overhauled approach of bringing their products to customers.
The company even shifted its new model year debut to January 2021, to help it align with the start of the riding season. Harley-Davidson hopes that the riding season will further help maximise the marketing efforts and improve sales for the brand globally.
Theo Keetall, VP Marketing, Harley-Davidson, stated,
"We're thrilled to bring the world together virtually to showcase the inspiration and passion behind our 2021 motorcycles, including a glimpse of our first adventure touring motorcycle, Pan AmericaTM. We look forward to sharing this moment with our customers and dealers from around the world."
The virtual event on the 19th of January will also have Hollywood actor and Harley-Davidson's Ambassador, Jason Mamoa.
Ahead of the event, the actor stated,
"Harley-Davidson has unlocked opportunities for me to find adventure with amazing people, awe-inspiring places, and expand my inspiration seen in the United We Will Ride content series."
"I was excited to collaborate with Harley-Davidson for a first look and chance to ride the Pan America 1250 motorcycle. It's the perfect vehicle that combines my love of the outdoors, the unknown, and Harley-Davidson. People are going to be completely stoked about this bike that Harley-Davidson has created."
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson Virtual Launch & Pan America Global Unveil In 2021
Harley-Davidson will be streamlining its entire global product lineup, starting from 2021. The Pan America 1250 ADV is one of the most awaited products from the brand's new model lineup. No other details apart from the images have been released on the Pan America yet!