- 14 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 15 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 17 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 19 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News India’s strong will displayed during Balakot strike
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G First Sale Set For March 4: Is It Worth Buying?
- Movies Gangubai Kathiawadi: Alia Bhatt To Lend Her Voice For A Song, Sanjay Leela Bhansali To Compose It
- Sports Arsenal 'expected many more things' from Willian – Arteta
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our automobile industry has taken a huge hit. Some manufacturers have even registered zero sales in April due to the crisis. Moreover, the new car and motorcycle launches have also been postponed since the market is currently down.
Harley-Davidson's upcoming motorcycles, the Pan America adventure tourer, and the Bronx streetfighter have now been listed as coming in 2021 on their official website's 'Future Vehicles' section. The company did not give a date, but the motorcycles were supposed to launch sometime later this year.
The Future Vehicles page also lists a high-performance custom model (planned for 2021), with a liquid-cooled engine, to be possibly called the 'Bareknuckle', along with a concept electric bike. Also, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the brand is going through one of the worst slowdowns in its history.
In other Harley-Davidson India news, the company launched the 2020 Low Rider S in the Indian market at a price tag of Rs 14.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 2020 Low Rider S is offered with two colour options: Barracuda Silver and Vivid Black.
As the Low Rider S is part of Harley-Davidson's ‘Softail' series, it is powered by a 1868cc Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-twin engine. The unit produces 161Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm (Harley does not disclose its power figures). The suspension set up on the Low Rider S comes in the form of 43mm USD forks at the front along with a twin-disc setup for braking.
The company also launched their 2020 Harley Davidson 1200 Custom models starting at Rs 10.77 lakh, ex-showroom, India, and the motorcycle is available in Midnight Blue, River Rock Grey, Billard Red with Vivid Black, and River Rock Grey with Vivid Black.
Powering the new Harley Davidson Custom is a BS6 complaint, 1200 cc, air-cooled Evolution engine that produces 97Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Motorcycles From Harley Davidson Being Postponed
Not only Harley-Davidson but the entire automobile industry across the globe is facing issues due to the pandemic. We just hope that the current crisis sorts out soon as manufacturers will be able to launch the new products that are ready in the pipeline.