- 1 hr ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Later This Year: Spy Pics & Details
- News Rajasthan crisis: CLP passes resolution supporting Ashok Gehlot-led govt
- Technology Intel Thunderbolt 4 Universal Dock Officially Announced: What Caught Our Attention?
- Sports England's batting still their nemesis: Nasser Hussain
- Movies Amitabh And Abhishek Bachchan Clinically Stable; Do Not Require Aggressive Treatment For COVID-19
- Finance Nifty Ends Higher, Bank Nifty Slumps
- Lifestyle Mouni Roy, Swara Bhasker Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Light Ethnic Suit Will You Pick For Casual Function?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our automobile industry has taken a huge hit. Some manufacturers have even registered zero sales in April due to the crisis. Moreover, the new car and motorcycle launches have also been postponed since the market is currently down.
Harley-Davidson's upcoming motorcycles, the Pan America adventure tourer, and the Bronx streetfighter have now been listed as coming in 2021 on their official website's 'Future Vehicles' section. The company did not give a date, but the motorcycles were supposed to launch sometime later this year.
The Future Vehicles page also lists a high-performance custom model (planned for 2021), with a liquid-cooled engine, to be possibly called the 'Bareknuckle', along with a concept electric bike. Also, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the brand is going through one of the worst slowdowns in its history.
In other Harley-Davidson India news, the company launched the 2020 Low Rider S in the Indian market at a price tag of Rs 14.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 2020 Low Rider S is offered with two colour options: Barracuda Silver and Vivid Black.
As the Low Rider S is part of Harley-Davidson's ‘Softail' series, it is powered by a 1868cc Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-twin engine. The unit produces 161Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm (Harley does not disclose its power figures). The suspension set up on the Low Rider S comes in the form of 43mm USD forks at the front along with a twin-disc setup for braking.
The company also launched their 2020 Harley Davidson 1200 Custom models starting at Rs 10.77 lakh, ex-showroom, India, and the motorcycle is available in Midnight Blue, River Rock Grey, Billard Red with Vivid Black, and River Rock Grey with Vivid Black.
Powering the new Harley Davidson Custom is a BS6 complaint, 1200 cc, air-cooled Evolution engine that produces 97Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Motorcycles From Harley Davidson Being Postponed
Not only Harley-Davidson but the entire automobile industry across the globe is facing issues due to the pandemic. We just hope that the current crisis sorts out soon as manufacturers will be able to launch the new products that are ready in the pipeline.