- 1 min ago Honda To Discontinue The Diesel Civic As The BS6 Norms Kick In
- 13 min ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Model Launched In India At Rs 1.08 Lakh, Ex-Showroom Delhi
- 1 hr ago Mercedes Benz India Sets Up Temporary Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In Pune
- 2 hrs ago Honda BR-V Discontinued From Indian Market: No Plans To Introduce BS6 Update Yet!
- Lifestyle Coronavirus And Cancer Patients: What You Need To Know?
- Sports 2011 World Cup: This is what happened to MS Dhoni's bat which he used in the final against Sri Lanka
- News False: MCI has not said MBBS students will be recruited to fight COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Movies Sudhir Mishra's Father Passes Away; Anubhav Sinha, Nikkhil Advani Condole His Demise
- Finance Wait 15 Days For Next LPG Cylinder Booking; No Shortage, Says IOC
- Technology Reliance Jio Likely To Face Little Impact Of Lockdown: Report
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley Davidson, has announced prices for its Iron 883 BS6 models. The motorcycles are priced starting at Rs 9.74 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi.
The Harley Davidson Iron 883 models feature an 883cc air-cooled Evolution engine that arrives with an (ESPFI) Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection system. The engine produces 50 brake horsepower and 70Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Harley hasn't made any other changes to the Iron 883, and the motorcycle continues to feature the same handlebar mounted electronic speedometer.
The display on the speedometer offers an odometer, a time-of-day clock, dual trip meters, a low fuel indicator, a low oil pressure indicator, and an engine diagnostics readout.
The Harley Iron 883 arrives with a black treatment give the motorcycle a very bare-bone appearance. The motorcycle also features a low seat, and slammed suspension - offering comfort and rider confidence.
The Iron 883 arrives with a single rider's seat, but Harley offers a pillion seat as an add on. The tuck and roll design of the seat is bobber inspired. The motorcycle also features nine-spoke machined alloy wheels.
The 2020 Iron 883 BS6 models are available in four colour options - Black Denim, Barracuda Silver Denim, River Rock Gray, and Scorched Orange with Silver Flux.
In related news, Harley-Davidson has started retailing its Street 750, and Street Rod models via the Canteen Stores Department. Available exclusively for Armed Forces personnel, ex-servicemen (and their dependents), the motorcycles carry with them discounts applicable only to military personnel.
The CSD or the Canteen Stores Department is owned by the government of India under the Ministry of Defense, and has depots across all military bases and garrison cities, and also at limited forward-operating bases.
CSDs sell a variety of products including household provisions, appliances, sporting equipment, beverages, and vehicles. Goods sold via the Canteen Stores Department are exempt from taxes, therefore the cheaper rates.
Thoughts About Harley Davidson Announcing Prices For The 2020 Iron 883 BS6 Model
Some manufacturers seem to be arrive late to the BS6 party and we think they have missed out on the attention their products would have received if not for the current Covid-19 situation. Having said that, the Iron 883 is a fantastic motorcycle and we expect the motorcycle to do well, by Harley standards.