- 32 min ago Premium Hatchback Sales In April 2021: Tata Altroz Outsells Hyundai i20
- 58 min ago Renault Offers & Discounts In May 2021: Benefits On Renault Kiger, Kwid, Duster & Triber
- 1 hr ago Honda Has Announced A Cashback Offer On The Purchase Of An Activa 6G: Read More!
- 2 hrs ago KTM Is Working On A New Range Of 750CC Motorcycles: Here Are All The Details!
- News Coronavirus: Singapore reports over 2,700 cases of suspected adverse effects following COVID-19 vaccine
- Movies After Testing Negative, Pooja Hegde Says, ‘We Have To Learn To Live With COVID-19’
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In May
- Education Google CEO Sundar Pichai Lays Out ‘Hybrid’ Workplace Model, 20% Staff To Permanently Work From Home
- Lifestyle Mother’s Day 2021: Health Tips For New Moms With Diabetes
- Sports IPL 2021: English counties wish to host remainder of tournament in September, write to ECB
- Technology Oppo K9 5G With 90Hz Display, 65W Fast Charging Goes Official; Price, Features
- Finance LIC Revised Working Hours of All Offices, Check New Timings Here
Harley-Davidson has launched its new e-bicycle brand, called the Serial 1 Cycle Company in the international market. The new brand from Harley-Davidson has further revealed its first product, the 'Serial 1' e-bicycle.
The new Harley-Davidson Serial 1 e-bicycle will go on sale in international markets from March 2021. The ‘Serial 1' name for the brand's new electric bicycle is in reference to Harley-Davidson's first-ever motorcycle, called ‘Serial Number One', introduced way back in 1903.
Apart from the name, the electric bicycle also comes with white tyres, spring saddle, straight handlebars, wire-spoke rims and many other design elements, which pays homage to the design of the original motorcycle from Harley-Davidson from over a century ago.
However, the electric bicycle also features a few modern touches to its design as well. This includes the frame integrated LED headlamps and taillights, disc brakes at both front and rear and a stylish Gloss-Black paint scheme; among others.
Aaron Frank, Brand Director, Serial 1 Cycle Company, stated,
"When Harley-Davidson first put power to two wheels in 1903, it changed how the world moved, forever. Inspired by the entrepreneurial vision of Harley-Davidson's founders, we hope to once again change how cyclists and the cycling-curious move around their world with a Serial 1 eBicycle."
He further added, "The dynamic, fast-growing e-Bicycle space is at the forefront of a global mobility revolution. The formation of Serial 1 allows Harley-Davidson to play a key role in this mobility revolution while allowing Serial 1 to focus exclusively on the e-Bicycle customer and deliver an unmatched riding experience rooted in freedom and adventure."
According to the brand, the global e-Bicycle segment was estimated to be over $15 billion in 2019. This is further expected to grow between 2020 and 2025, with an annual rate of 6 per cent.
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson Series 1 e-Bicycle
The Harley-Davidson Serial 1 e-Bicycle pays excellent homage to the brand's first-ever motorcycle of 1903. The Serial 1 e-Bicycle looks to be an amazing product and it will be interesting to see how it performs out on the streets, once introduced in the international markets.