- 51 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Sports India vs England: Axar Patel picks up second consecutive fifer in Pink Ball Test, claims unique feat
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- News From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition in PNB scam
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Harley-Davidson launched the 1200 Custom BS6 model in the Indian market earlier this year. At the time of launch, the motorcycle was priced at Rs 10.77 lakh. Now the American motorcycle brand has hiked the prices of the 1200 Custom by Rs 12,000. The 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom BS6 is now offered with a price tag of Rs 10.89 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is offered in a range of different paint schemes: Midnight Blue, River Rock Grey, Billiard Red/Vivid Black and River Rock Grey/Vivid Black. While prices for the Grey and Grey/Black paint scheme are yet to be revealed.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom in Midnight Blue is the most affordable at Rs 10.89 lakh price tag. The dual-tone model with the Billiard Red/Vivid Black paint scheme is priced slightly higher at Rs 11.25 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Apart from the above-mentioned hike in prices, the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom otherwise remains unchanged. The motorcycle comes powered by the same BS6-compliant 1202cc air-cooled Evolution V-twin engine producing 97Nm of torque at 3500rpm.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom offers a host of features and equipment as well. This includes a single-pod semi-digital instrument cluster, dual shorty exhausts finished in chrome and fat tyres, adding to the overall retro appeal of the motorcycle.
Suspension duties on the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom continue to be through telescopic forks at the front and dual shock-absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by twin discs at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is the second model in the brand's Indian lineup to receive a price hike. Previously, the American brand had announced a similar hike of Rs 12,000 on its Iron 883 model. This motorcycle now retails at Rs 9.38 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Price Hike
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is the second model in the brand's lineup to receive a price hike, post its BS6 introduction in the Indian market. The 1200 Customs takes on rivals such as the Indian Motorcycles in the country.