- 7 hrs ago Renault Kiger Launch India Launch Delayed To Next Year: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- 10 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo Review (First Drive): The Best Handling Mid-Size SUV?
- 11 hrs ago Ford Endeavour Basecamp Name Trademarked In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Suhana Khan Stands Up Against Colourism: Hits Back At Trolls That Target Her Skin Tone
- Sports IPL 2020: David Warner happy with Sunrisers' death bowling against Delhi Capitals
- News US Presidential Debate 2020: Donald Trump in debate prep before faceoff with Joe Biden
- Finance Equity Mutual Funds Giving Out Dividends On Sharp Market Rally
- Education Shekhar Kapur Appointed As President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII
- Technology Mi Band 5 First Impressions: Better Display, New Health Features & More Functional Design
- Lifestyle Aditi Rao Hydari’s Latest Suit Look Is A Lesson In Traditional-perfection
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In October 2020
Harley-Davidson launched the 1200 Custom BS6 model in the Indian market earlier this year. At the time of launch, the motorcycle was priced at Rs 10.77 lakh. Now the American motorcycle brand has hiked the prices of the 1200 Custom by Rs 12,000. The 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom BS6 is now offered with a price tag of Rs 10.89 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is offered in a range of different paint schemes: Midnight Blue, River Rock Grey, Billiard Red/Vivid Black and River Rock Grey/Vivid Black. While prices for the Grey and Grey/Black paint scheme are yet to be revealed.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom in Midnight Blue is the most affordable at Rs 10.89 lakh price tag. The dual-tone model with the Billiard Red/Vivid Black paint scheme is priced slightly higher at Rs 11.25 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Apart from the above-mentioned hike in prices, the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom otherwise remains unchanged. The motorcycle comes powered by the same BS6-compliant 1202cc air-cooled Evolution V-twin engine producing 97Nm of torque at 3500rpm.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom offers a host of features and equipment as well. This includes a single-pod semi-digital instrument cluster, dual shorty exhausts finished in chrome and fat tyres, adding to the overall retro appeal of the motorcycle.
Suspension duties on the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom continue to be through telescopic forks at the front and dual shock-absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by twin discs at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is the second model in the brand's Indian lineup to receive a price hike. Previously, the American brand had announced a similar hike of Rs 12,000 on its Iron 883 model. This motorcycle now retails at Rs 9.38 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Price Hike
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom is the second model in the brand's lineup to receive a price hike, post its BS6 introduction in the Indian market. The 1200 Customs takes on rivals such as the Indian Motorcycles in the country.