- 42 min ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 3 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- Movies Randeep Hooda’s Extraction Character To Get An Origin Story
- News Mamata refuses to speak at Victoria Memorial event as 'Jai Shri Ram' chants ring out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
- Technology Motorola Edge S Available For Pre-Orders Ahead Of Official Launch
- Finance Top 5 Tax Saving FDs With Interest Rate Up To 7.25% For Senior Citizens
- Lifestyle National Girl Child Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- Sports Kevin De Bruyne injured: How will Man City cope without their talisman
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
Pune based Everve Motors is ready to unveil its first product for India at the upcoming Auto Expo - a premium electric scooter that boasts of futuristic, almost 'Transformers' like design, and advanced engineering.
Everve Motors aims to revolutionize the premium electric scooter segment with the electric scooter. As far as a battery, and performance is concerned, the e-scooter features a battery pack that takes just five hours to charge to full capacity, and can be charged via a 5Amp charging socket.
The under-seat is most likely to feature the battery, considering the scooter arrives with a rechargeable battery.
The scooter offers a top-speed of 110 kilometers per hour, and will arrive with an in-built application that will offer connectivity, and will display rider information and aids such as range to empty, battery status, maps and locations, error codes, and closest charging stations among a host of others.
The company has shared two concept teaser images that feature the upcoming Everve electric scooter. A big highlight of the Everve electric scooter is the headlight assembly at the front.
The electric scooter features what look like bull-horn LED DRLs that are placed above the vehicle's round headlamp. The bull-horn DRLs are a fantastic touch and give the illusion that the scooter is wider than it really is.
The Everve electric scooter features blue accents at the side, at the rear passenger foot board, on the rear fender, and on what could be either the battery compartment or a storage area in the middle of the foot board.
While the scooter is still at its research and development stage at the moment, a prototype will be unveiled at the Auto Expo, and a launch has been planned for between October and December this year.
The upcoming Everve electric scooter still has to ARAI certified, and will require a driver's license and an RTO registration to ride.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Everve Electric Scooter Being Unveiled At The Auto Expo
Everve Motors is just one of the many electric vehicle manufacturers we expect to see at this year's Auto Expo. The teaser images they released give us the impression that this is the electric scooter to have, at least in terms of design. Stay tuned, we're on our way to the Expo, and will bring you the entire low down about the Everve electric scooter.