- 2 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 4 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- News Antarctica snow turns red: Here is all you need to know
- Technology Facebook Files A Lawsuit Against OneAudience Firm For Hacking
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Ravi Shastri: We have plans for tailend batsmen after Wellington debacle
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- Movies Actress Gayathri Gupta Desires To Marry Ram Gopal Varma
- Finance Sensex, Nifty See Worst Fall In 4 Years On Rising Global Recession Fears
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Pune based Everve Motors is ready to unveil its first product for India at the upcoming Auto Expo - a premium electric scooter that boasts of futuristic, almost 'Transformers' like design, and advanced engineering.
Everve Motors aims to revolutionize the premium electric scooter segment with the electric scooter. As far as a battery, and performance is concerned, the e-scooter features a battery pack that takes just five hours to charge to full capacity, and can be charged via a 5Amp charging socket.
The under-seat is most likely to feature the battery, considering the scooter arrives with a rechargeable battery.
The scooter offers a top-speed of 110 kilometers per hour, and will arrive with an in-built application that will offer connectivity, and will display rider information and aids such as range to empty, battery status, maps and locations, error codes, and closest charging stations among a host of others.
The company has shared two concept teaser images that feature the upcoming Everve electric scooter. A big highlight of the Everve electric scooter is the headlight assembly at the front.
The electric scooter features what look like bull-horn LED DRLs that are placed above the vehicle's round headlamp. The bull-horn DRLs are a fantastic touch and give the illusion that the scooter is wider than it really is.
The Everve electric scooter features blue accents at the side, at the rear passenger foot board, on the rear fender, and on what could be either the battery compartment or a storage area in the middle of the foot board.
While the scooter is still at its research and development stage at the moment, a prototype will be unveiled at the Auto Expo, and a launch has been planned for between October and December this year.
The upcoming Everve electric scooter still has to ARAI certified, and will require a driver's license and an RTO registration to ride.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Everve Electric Scooter Being Unveiled At The Auto Expo
Everve Motors is just one of the many electric vehicle manufacturers we expect to see at this year's Auto Expo. The teaser images they released give us the impression that this is the electric scooter to have, at least in terms of design. Stay tuned, we're on our way to the Expo, and will bring you the entire low down about the Everve electric scooter.