- 6 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 11 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Sports Euro 2020: Sweden vs Poland, Statistical Highlights: Sweden knock Poland out
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders LIVE: Kashmir Valley on alert
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Leaked Hours Ahead Of India Launch; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Pune based Everve Motors is ready to unveil its first product for India at the upcoming Auto Expo - a premium electric scooter that boasts of futuristic, almost 'Transformers' like design, and advanced engineering.
Everve Motors aims to revolutionize the premium electric scooter segment with the electric scooter. As far as a battery, and performance is concerned, the e-scooter features a battery pack that takes just five hours to charge to full capacity, and can be charged via a 5Amp charging socket.
The under-seat is most likely to feature the battery, considering the scooter arrives with a rechargeable battery.
The scooter offers a top-speed of 110 kilometers per hour, and will arrive with an in-built application that will offer connectivity, and will display rider information and aids such as range to empty, battery status, maps and locations, error codes, and closest charging stations among a host of others.
The company has shared two concept teaser images that feature the upcoming Everve electric scooter. A big highlight of the Everve electric scooter is the headlight assembly at the front.
The electric scooter features what look like bull-horn LED DRLs that are placed above the vehicle's round headlamp. The bull-horn DRLs are a fantastic touch and give the illusion that the scooter is wider than it really is.
The Everve electric scooter features blue accents at the side, at the rear passenger foot board, on the rear fender, and on what could be either the battery compartment or a storage area in the middle of the foot board.
While the scooter is still at its research and development stage at the moment, a prototype will be unveiled at the Auto Expo, and a launch has been planned for between October and December this year.
The upcoming Everve electric scooter still has to ARAI certified, and will require a driver's license and an RTO registration to ride.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Everve Electric Scooter Being Unveiled At The Auto Expo
Everve Motors is just one of the many electric vehicle manufacturers we expect to see at this year's Auto Expo. The teaser images they released give us the impression that this is the electric scooter to have, at least in terms of design. Stay tuned, we're on our way to the Expo, and will bring you the entire low down about the Everve electric scooter.