- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 9 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
EMoS (Electric Mobility Solutions) — an Australian electric two-wheeler manufacturer has unveiled their new electric cruiser bike for their local market, called the 'WYLD'. The new EMoS WYLD electric cruiser bike has received permission to go on sale in the Australian market and is said to be priced at AUD 2,999 (approximately Rs 1.61 lakh).
The new WYLD electric cruiser motorcycle will be added to the brand's personal transport vehicle lineup. The motorcycle comes with a top speed of just 50km/h which allows it to be ridden without a motorcycle license in certain states of the country.
The all-new EMoS WYLD electric motorcycle carries forward all the styling elements of a conventional cruiser. The electric bike comes with ape hanger handlebars, relaxed riding position, fat 18-inch tyres with large front and rear fenders, solo saddle and forward-mounted footpegs for added comfort.
Harry Proskefallas, Co-Founder & CEO, EMoS, stated,
"Just putting an electric motor into the frames of previously offered vehicles is not making use of the design freedom the use of electric motors and batteries can provide. We want people to turn their heads for our vehicles. We want them to be excited about the form and the function and to make a statement for electric vehicles and that is the same for the WYLD."
The EMoS WYLD cruiser is powered by a choice of three electric motors: 1.5kW, 2kW or 3kW, paired with removable 60V lithium-ion battery packs again of varying sizes (12Ah, 20Ah or 30Ah). The electric powertrain produces 95Nm of peak torque and comes with a maximum range of 90km on a full charge which takes 5 hours to complete. The motorcycle weighs in at just 82kg and has a maximum load-carrying capacity of 200kg.
Thoughts On The EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle
The EMoS WYLD electric cruiser is an attractive looking motorcycle and is sure to turn heads. The motorcycle is on sale in the Australian markets and no, it will not be coming to India.