- 15 min ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 1 hr ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- Sports WWE reveal dates and venues of the next three WrestleMania events
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- News Director says AIIMS worker developed allergic reaction to vaccine
- Movies Krack Day 7 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Continues To Storm The Box Office
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
EMoS (Electric Mobility Solutions) — an Australian electric two-wheeler manufacturer has unveiled their new electric cruiser bike for their local market, called the 'WYLD'. The new EMoS WYLD electric cruiser bike has received permission to go on sale in the Australian market and is said to be priced at AUD 2,999 (approximately Rs 1.61 lakh).
The new WYLD electric cruiser motorcycle will be added to the brand's personal transport vehicle lineup. The motorcycle comes with a top speed of just 50km/h which allows it to be ridden without a motorcycle license in certain states of the country.
The all-new EMoS WYLD electric motorcycle carries forward all the styling elements of a conventional cruiser. The electric bike comes with ape hanger handlebars, relaxed riding position, fat 18-inch tyres with large front and rear fenders, solo saddle and forward-mounted footpegs for added comfort.
Harry Proskefallas, Co-Founder & CEO, EMoS, stated,
"Just putting an electric motor into the frames of previously offered vehicles is not making use of the design freedom the use of electric motors and batteries can provide. We want people to turn their heads for our vehicles. We want them to be excited about the form and the function and to make a statement for electric vehicles and that is the same for the WYLD."
The EMoS WYLD cruiser is powered by a choice of three electric motors: 1.5kW, 2kW or 3kW, paired with removable 60V lithium-ion battery packs again of varying sizes (12Ah, 20Ah or 30Ah). The electric powertrain produces 95Nm of peak torque and comes with a maximum range of 90km on a full charge which takes 5 hours to complete. The motorcycle weighs in at just 82kg and has a maximum load-carrying capacity of 200kg.
Thoughts On The EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle
The EMoS WYLD electric cruiser is an attractive looking motorcycle and is sure to turn heads. The motorcycle is on sale in the Australian markets and no, it will not be coming to India.