- 1 day ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 1 day ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 1 day ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- News Goa gangrape case: Heavy police force in CM's Sanquelim town as Cong tries to take out march against him
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Dutee Chand bows out of contention in 200M
- Movies Neena Gupta Admits Taking Up Rubbish Work In Films For Money; 'One Film Comes A Lot On TV & I Cringe'
- Finance Buy These 2 Stocks For Good Gains, Says Broking Firm Sharekhan
- Technology Smartphones Expected To Launch In August 2021: Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, And More
- Lifestyle On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Electric bicycle start-up Svitch has made its pan-India presence with over 70 dealers, five distributors, and four exclusive dealers across the country and the brand eyes to deepen its market penetration in India. Currently, Svitch has distributors in Maharashtra, Haryana, New Delhi, and Karnataka. The brand also has four exclusive Svitch Showrooms in Bengaluru, Pune, Aurangabad, and Himmatnagar.
Commenting on its rapid expansion and growth, Raj Patel, Founder Svitch, said, "We began our humble journey with just two employees in just a 650-square-foot office. Today, with the support of consumers and dealers, we have grown up to 87+ Svitch mates and our headquarter spans across over 6000 square feet in Ahmedabad. We also have a factory spread over 40,000 square feet. There is relentless hard work behind this success. Our products are the best-in-class and our technology is unbeatable. The rapid growth is just a splash; Svitch bikes will soon revolutionize the EV market."
The brand is best known for three of its most popular electric bicycles: Svitch XE+, Svitch XE, and Svitch MXE. Not long ago, the brand also launched the facelift versions of these bicycles, the All-new XE+ and the All-new XE. And despite the hit of Covid-19 outbreak, Svitch has been able to emerge as the most-loved electric cycle brand.
"Our 250W DC motor gives the rider a speed of 25 km/hr and once you start pedaling, our bikes can easily clock 45 km/hr. The battery life of Svitch bikes is unparalleled and one can ride up to 120 km on a single charge. Also, our vehicles have dual suspension for ultimate comfort, they are sturdy, and they are portable as one can fold them easily. Further, the tyre, brakes, displays, and all our accessories are top notch and make every cycling ride a memorable experience," Raj further added.
Svitch has been recognized as a Startup Registration Company under the field of Automobile Industry by the Central Government of India. "For us, the sky's the limit and we are working night and day to deliver the best to consumers. We are very confident of our bikes and urge everyone to check them out in their nearest store," said Chintan.
Thoughts About Svitch Electric Bicycle
These electric bicycles are extremely good looking and easy to carry here and there as they are foldable. Apart from the workout that you will be doing by riding these bicycles, it will also help the save the environment if people use it as their daily commute instead of the regular IC vehicles.