- 21 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Electric bicycle start-up Svitch has made its pan-India presence with over 70 dealers, five distributors, and four exclusive dealers across the country and the brand eyes to deepen its market penetration in India. Currently, Svitch has distributors in Maharashtra, Haryana, New Delhi, and Karnataka. The brand also has four exclusive Svitch Showrooms in Bengaluru, Pune, Aurangabad, and Himmatnagar.
Commenting on its rapid expansion and growth, Raj Patel, Founder Svitch, said, "We began our humble journey with just two employees in just a 650-square-foot office. Today, with the support of consumers and dealers, we have grown up to 87+ Svitch mates and our headquarter spans across over 6000 square feet in Ahmedabad. We also have a factory spread over 40,000 square feet. There is relentless hard work behind this success. Our products are the best-in-class and our technology is unbeatable. The rapid growth is just a splash; Svitch bikes will soon revolutionize the EV market."
The brand is best known for three of its most popular electric bicycles: Svitch XE+, Svitch XE, and Svitch MXE. Not long ago, the brand also launched the facelift versions of these bicycles, the All-new XE+ and the All-new XE. And despite the hit of Covid-19 outbreak, Svitch has been able to emerge as the most-loved electric cycle brand.
"Our 250W DC motor gives the rider a speed of 25 km/hr and once you start pedaling, our bikes can easily clock 45 km/hr. The battery life of Svitch bikes is unparalleled and one can ride up to 120 km on a single charge. Also, our vehicles have dual suspension for ultimate comfort, they are sturdy, and they are portable as one can fold them easily. Further, the tyre, brakes, displays, and all our accessories are top notch and make every cycling ride a memorable experience," Raj further added.
Svitch has been recognized as a Startup Registration Company under the field of Automobile Industry by the Central Government of India. "For us, the sky's the limit and we are working night and day to deliver the best to consumers. We are very confident of our bikes and urge everyone to check them out in their nearest store," said Chintan.
Thoughts About Svitch Electric Bicycle
These electric bicycles are extremely good looking and easy to carry here and there as they are foldable. Apart from the workout that you will be doing by riding these bicycles, it will also help the save the environment if people use it as their daily commute instead of the regular IC vehicles.