- 16 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Technology Mi Fan Festival Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Home Entertainment Devices
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
EICMA 2021 dates have been officially revealed. The International Bicycle and Motorcycle Show will be held in the last week of November 2021.
The international motorcycle show will take place at the halls of Fiero Milano in Rho, Italy. It will now be held between the 23rd and 28th of November 2021, with the first two days (23rd and 24th) being reserved for press and professionals only.
The organisers have come to an agreement with Fiero Milano regarding the final dates for the show to take place. The dates have been postponed by two weeks due to the requirement of harmonising the calendar of the trade fairs programmed in the exhibition grounds.
Paolo Magri, CEO of EICMA S.p.A. & Chairman of Confindustria ANCMA (National Association of Bicycles, Motorcycles and Accessories) stated,
"The consequences of the pandemic have compressed the full calendar of Fiera Milano, concentrating many events of an international scope."
"After having reflected with the industry of reference and with a trade fair partner with whom we have had relations since 1950, we have decided to redefine the dates of EICMA in order to increase the attractiveness and the efficacy of all the scheduled events."
Magri, talking about the decision to postpone the event by two weeks stated it as "an act of responsibility in the interest of the trade fair system as a real and up-to-date instrument of opportunity of growth for the market and to relaunch companies."
EICMA is one of the largest international motorcycle shows in the world. The 78th edition of the event, which was initially supposed to take place between the 3rd to 8th of November 2020 was cancelled amidst the global pandemic. However, the organisers have now announced that the event will take place next year.
Thoughts On The EICMA 2021 Being Held In Late November 2021
EICMA is one of the largest and most important international motorcycles shows in the world. The event brings together not only two-wheeler brands but also a number of other companies showcasing their products related to motorcycling.