- 27 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
EICMA 2021 dates have been officially revealed. The International Bicycle and Motorcycle Show will be held in the last week of November 2021.
The international motorcycle show will take place at the halls of Fiero Milano in Rho, Italy. It will now be held between the 23rd and 28th of November 2021, with the first two days (23rd and 24th) being reserved for press and professionals only.
The organisers have come to an agreement with Fiero Milano regarding the final dates for the show to take place. The dates have been postponed by two weeks due to the requirement of harmonising the calendar of the trade fairs programmed in the exhibition grounds.
Paolo Magri, CEO of EICMA S.p.A. & Chairman of Confindustria ANCMA (National Association of Bicycles, Motorcycles and Accessories) stated,
"The consequences of the pandemic have compressed the full calendar of Fiera Milano, concentrating many events of an international scope."
"After having reflected with the industry of reference and with a trade fair partner with whom we have had relations since 1950, we have decided to redefine the dates of EICMA in order to increase the attractiveness and the efficacy of all the scheduled events."
Magri, talking about the decision to postpone the event by two weeks stated it as "an act of responsibility in the interest of the trade fair system as a real and up-to-date instrument of opportunity of growth for the market and to relaunch companies."
EICMA is one of the largest international motorcycle shows in the world. The 78th edition of the event, which was initially supposed to take place between the 3rd to 8th of November 2020 was cancelled amidst the global pandemic. However, the organisers have now announced that the event will take place next year.
Thoughts On The EICMA 2021 Being Held In Late November 2021
EICMA is one of the largest and most important international motorcycles shows in the world. The event brings together not only two-wheeler brands but also a number of other companies showcasing their products related to motorcycling.