- 10 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 16 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
EICMA 2021 dates have been officially revealed. The International Bicycle and Motorcycle Show will be held in the last week of November 2021.
The international motorcycle show will take place at the halls of Fiero Milano in Rho, Italy. It will now be held between the 23rd and 28th of November 2021, with the first two days (23rd and 24th) being reserved for press and professionals only.
The organisers have come to an agreement with Fiero Milano regarding the final dates for the show to take place. The dates have been postponed by two weeks due to the requirement of harmonising the calendar of the trade fairs programmed in the exhibition grounds.
Paolo Magri, CEO of EICMA S.p.A. & Chairman of Confindustria ANCMA (National Association of Bicycles, Motorcycles and Accessories) stated,
"The consequences of the pandemic have compressed the full calendar of Fiera Milano, concentrating many events of an international scope."
"After having reflected with the industry of reference and with a trade fair partner with whom we have had relations since 1950, we have decided to redefine the dates of EICMA in order to increase the attractiveness and the efficacy of all the scheduled events."
Magri, talking about the decision to postpone the event by two weeks stated it as "an act of responsibility in the interest of the trade fair system as a real and up-to-date instrument of opportunity of growth for the market and to relaunch companies."
EICMA is one of the largest international motorcycle shows in the world. The 78th edition of the event, which was initially supposed to take place between the 3rd to 8th of November 2020 was cancelled amidst the global pandemic. However, the organisers have now announced that the event will take place next year.
Thoughts On The EICMA 2021 Being Held In Late November 2021
EICMA is one of the largest and most important international motorcycles shows in the world. The event brings together not only two-wheeler brands but also a number of other companies showcasing their products related to motorcycling.