- Finance Indian Gold Rates Up By Rs. 310, US Dollar Gained Marginally, On December 7: What Is The Upcoming Trend?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Design Revealed Online; Tab S8 Ultra To Feature Dual-Selfie Cameras
- Movies KGF Chapter 2: Sanjay Dutt Starts Dubbing For The Actioner!
- News Red caps are like red alert for UP, PM Modi's jibe at Samajwadi Party in Gorakhpur rally
- Sports Commit time and money to develop spin bowling skills: Jeremy Coney to New Zealand
- Education Armed Forces Flag Day: Know History, Significance And Other Details
- Lifestyle Nailing The Art Of Leaving Us All Speechless With Her Fashion Game Ft. Janhvi Kapoor
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Hyderabad
EeVe India has introduced two new electric scooters in the Indian market: Atreo and Ahava. The electric scooters are priced at Rs 55,900 for the Ahava and Rs 64,900 for the Atreo model. All prices are ex-showroom.
EeVe offers a 5-year warranty on the bike and a 1-year warranty on the batteries on the electric scooters. Both models will also come with 1-year insurance as well. The two electric scooters are also said to be more eco-friendly than its other siblings in the brand's product range, with a running cost of Rs 15 paise per kilometre.
The EeVe Atreo and Ahava electric scooters come with a host of technology as well. This includes geofencing, geo-tagging and immobilisation; among others. It features a host of other standard features as well, including DRLs, stylish alloy wheels, sharp design lines and plenty of other elements.
What is different between the two scooters is its riding range. While the EeVe Ahava comes with a maximum range of 70km on a single charge. The EeVe Atreo offers a longer riding range of up to 100km from a full battery.
Another difference is the colour options available on the two electric scooters. The EeVe Ahava comes with two dual-tone paint schemes: Blue/Black & Red/Black. The top-spec EeVe Atreo features a mono-tone Grey colour scheme and a Red/Black dual-tone paint option.
Harsh Vardhan Didwania, Co-Founder & Director, EeVe India, stated,
"We are really excited about adding two new variants of electric scooters besides the existing Xeniaa, Wind, 4U & Your models. We look forward to establishing ourselves as one of the pioneer manufacturers of electric scooters in the near future."
"Our vehicles are designed keeping in mind the needs and requirements of the Indian two-wheeler users. So, EeVe is perfect for your utility, style, and comfort."
Apart from the two new electric scooters, EeVe India also has four other models in its product range. This includes the 4U, Wind and Your and the company's previous flagship model, the Xeniaa.
Thoughts On The EeVe Atreo & Ahava Electric Scooters
The EeVe Atreo and Ahava electric scooters are the latest products to be introduced from the Indian startup brand. The two new scooters definitely offer good value-for-money, combining impressive range with its stylish looks and AI features.