- 16 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Technology Mi Fan Festival Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Home Entertainment Devices
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
EeVe India has introduced two new electric scooters in the Indian market: Atreo and Ahava. The electric scooters are priced at Rs 55,900 for the Ahava and Rs 64,900 for the Atreo model. All prices are ex-showroom.
EeVe offers a 5-year warranty on the bike and a 1-year warranty on the batteries on the electric scooters. Both models will also come with 1-year insurance as well. The two electric scooters are also said to be more eco-friendly than its other siblings in the brand's product range, with a running cost of Rs 15 paise per kilometre.
The EeVe Atreo and Ahava electric scooters come with a host of technology as well. This includes geofencing, geo-tagging and immobilisation; among others. It features a host of other standard features as well, including DRLs, stylish alloy wheels, sharp design lines and plenty of other elements.
What is different between the two scooters is its riding range. While the EeVe Ahava comes with a maximum range of 70km on a single charge. The EeVe Atreo offers a longer riding range of up to 100km from a full battery.
Another difference is the colour options available on the two electric scooters. The EeVe Ahava comes with two dual-tone paint schemes: Blue/Black & Red/Black. The top-spec EeVe Atreo features a mono-tone Grey colour scheme and a Red/Black dual-tone paint option.
Harsh Vardhan Didwania, Co-Founder & Director, EeVe India, stated,
"We are really excited about adding two new variants of electric scooters besides the existing Xeniaa, Wind, 4U & Your models. We look forward to establishing ourselves as one of the pioneer manufacturers of electric scooters in the near future."
"Our vehicles are designed keeping in mind the needs and requirements of the Indian two-wheeler users. So, EeVe is perfect for your utility, style, and comfort."
Apart from the two new electric scooters, EeVe India also has four other models in its product range. This includes the 4U, Wind and Your and the company's previous flagship model, the Xeniaa.
Thoughts On The EeVe Atreo & Ahava Electric Scooters
The EeVe Atreo and Ahava electric scooters are the latest products to be introduced from the Indian startup brand. The two new scooters definitely offer good value-for-money, combining impressive range with its stylish looks and AI features.