- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Movies Mammootty's Bilal Is Delayed; The Megastar To Join Hands With Amal Neerad For A New Project?
- News Yediyurappa defers decision to add Lingayats in backward caste list
- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Krishna, Manvir help ATKMB triumph in historic derby
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Ducati has unveiled the Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro limited edition. However, this motorcycle is reserved exclusively for Scuderia Club Italia members, an organisation comprising owners of mostly Italian cars, racers and car enthusiasts. It is not the first time the company has worked together with the organisation. Back in 1995, a limited run called Monster 900 Club Italia was born and it quickly became one of the most coveted Ducatis ever.
Now let's talk about the Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro, as far as the design is concerned the motorcycle includes the red leather seat by Poltrona Frau with the embroidered Club Italia logo. It also gets a metallic blue tank and the Giugiaro-designed Ducati logo. The frame has the same metallic blue finish as the tank, while the rear subframe is made up of natural aluminium.
It also gets the tricolour finished front and rear fenders, spoked wheels with black rims and spokes and an aluminium plaque on the frame that identifies the bike's serial number. The LED indicator, brake and clutch levers, brake and clutch fluid reservoir covers, frame plugs and footpegs are all made out of aluminium. The headlight also gets a mesh guard and the heated grips are offered as standard.
Mechanically, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro is powered by the 1,079 cc, L-twin with desmodromic valve timing. The engine pumps out 86bhp of power at 7,250 rpm and 90Nm of peak torque at 4,750 rpm and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
In other recent Ducati news, the company started the production of the Superleggera V4 and the first motorcycle has already come off the Borgo Panigale plant in Italy. This is the #001 out of 500 units scheduled in a limited and numbered series. The progressive numbering of the motorcycles (XXX/500), coinciding with the chassis number, is shown on the steering head, and the ignition key.
Mechanically, the Superleggera V4 uses the Desmosedici Stradale V4 engine that produces 224bhp of power and 115Nm of peak torque. The addition of the Akrapovic full-system exhaust bumps the power up to 234bhp, which is 20bhp more than what the V4 R produces.
Thoughts About The Scrambler Sport Pro 1100 Limited Edition
We think that the Scrambler Sport Pro limited edition is a real collectors motorcycle. With all the small bits and pieces added to the motorcycle along with the paintjob, makes it look really unique.