- 31 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 35 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Italian Superbike manufacturer, Ducati, has unveiled the SuperSport 950 and the 950 S globally. The 2021 Ducati SuperSport 950 models feature an all-new design that is inspired by the Panigale V4 flagship motorcycle.
The company has changed the design of the SuperSport 950 nearly four years after its launch in the market. The 2021 model features new fairings designed by the Ducati Style Centre which give the bike more sportiness, dynamism, fluidity in shapes and a strong and decisive resemblance to the Panigale V4.
The side view of the SuperSport 950 is marked by air vents reminiscent of the double extractor of the Panigale V4 models. The fairings also feature a pair of fins at the front that direct fresh air via two side openings next to the headlight.
The 2021 SuperSport 950 models also feature new full-LED headlamp with daylight DRL, which is inspired by the Panigale V4. Another distinctive feature of the motorcycle is its side-mounted twin-barrel exhaust. Both motorcycles also feature adjustable windscreen.
The SuperSport 950 is powered by a liquid-cooled 937cc L-Twin-cylinder Testastretta 11° engine, that is now compliant to Euro 5 emission standards. The engine produces 109bhp at 9000rpm and a peak torque of 93Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip assist clutch and a bi-directional (DQS) Ducati Quick Shift technology.
The SuperSport 950 comes packed with latest in electronic rider aids. This includes Bosch Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO, and Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO. The motorcycles also feature a Bosch 6-axis inertial platform, capable of instantly detecting the bike's roll, yaw, and pitch angles in space.
The instrument cluster on the SuperSport 950 models features a 4.3'' full-TFT display with graphics interface that is similar to the other Panigale motorcycles. Riders can make changes to electronic aids with the help of the instrument screen and toggle switches on the handlebar.
Suspension hardware on the standard model includes a 43mm fully-adjustable USD fork from Marzocchi at the front and a semi-adjustable mono-shock unit from Sachs at the rear. On the other hand, the 950 S variant features a different setup from Ohlins. It comes equipped with a 48mm fully-adjustable USD fork with TiN treatment at the front and a fully-adjustable mono-shock setup at the rear.
However, braking on both variants is done via the same setup. The front wheels feature twin 320mm disc rotors with M4-32 monobloc radial callipers. At the rear, the SuperSport 950 is equipped with a 245mm diameter disc, with a Brembo two-piston calliper. The SuperSport 950 features three-spoke alloy wheels shod with Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyres at both ends.
Ducati has given the 2021 SuperSport 950 adjustable levers for both clutch and brake, to suit according to the rider. The company has also introduced a white paint scheme on the SuperSport 950 S model.
Thoughts About The Ducati SuperSport 950 & 950 S
The Ducati SuperSport 950 and the 950 S are among the most powerful middle-weight motorcycles available globally. The company have revamped the motorcycle's design and features to help suit street riding and is a head-turner. The all-new design of the SuperSport 950 is matched with a raw performance from the 937cc L-Twin-cylinder Testastretta 11° engine.