- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52 Retail Box Surfaces Online Ahead Of Launch: Report
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Italian Superbike manufacturer, Ducati, has unveiled the SuperSport 950 and the 950 S globally. The 2021 Ducati SuperSport 950 models feature an all-new design that is inspired by the Panigale V4 flagship motorcycle.
The company has changed the design of the SuperSport 950 nearly four years after its launch in the market. The 2021 model features new fairings designed by the Ducati Style Centre which give the bike more sportiness, dynamism, fluidity in shapes and a strong and decisive resemblance to the Panigale V4.
The side view of the SuperSport 950 is marked by air vents reminiscent of the double extractor of the Panigale V4 models. The fairings also feature a pair of fins at the front that direct fresh air via two side openings next to the headlight.
The 2021 SuperSport 950 models also feature new full-LED headlamp with daylight DRL, which is inspired by the Panigale V4. Another distinctive feature of the motorcycle is its side-mounted twin-barrel exhaust. Both motorcycles also feature adjustable windscreen.
The SuperSport 950 is powered by a liquid-cooled 937cc L-Twin-cylinder Testastretta 11° engine, that is now compliant to Euro 5 emission standards. The engine produces 109bhp at 9000rpm and a peak torque of 93Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip assist clutch and a bi-directional (DQS) Ducati Quick Shift technology.
The SuperSport 950 comes packed with latest in electronic rider aids. This includes Bosch Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO, and Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO. The motorcycles also feature a Bosch 6-axis inertial platform, capable of instantly detecting the bike's roll, yaw, and pitch angles in space.
The instrument cluster on the SuperSport 950 models features a 4.3'' full-TFT display with graphics interface that is similar to the other Panigale motorcycles. Riders can make changes to electronic aids with the help of the instrument screen and toggle switches on the handlebar.
Suspension hardware on the standard model includes a 43mm fully-adjustable USD fork from Marzocchi at the front and a semi-adjustable mono-shock unit from Sachs at the rear. On the other hand, the 950 S variant features a different setup from Ohlins. It comes equipped with a 48mm fully-adjustable USD fork with TiN treatment at the front and a fully-adjustable mono-shock setup at the rear.
However, braking on both variants is done via the same setup. The front wheels feature twin 320mm disc rotors with M4-32 monobloc radial callipers. At the rear, the SuperSport 950 is equipped with a 245mm diameter disc, with a Brembo two-piston calliper. The SuperSport 950 features three-spoke alloy wheels shod with Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyres at both ends.
Ducati has given the 2021 SuperSport 950 adjustable levers for both clutch and brake, to suit according to the rider. The company has also introduced a white paint scheme on the SuperSport 950 S model.
Thoughts About The Ducati SuperSport 950 & 950 S
The Ducati SuperSport 950 and the 950 S are among the most powerful middle-weight motorcycles available globally. The company have revamped the motorcycle's design and features to help suit street riding and is a head-turner. The all-new design of the SuperSport 950 is matched with a raw performance from the 937cc L-Twin-cylinder Testastretta 11° engine.