- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Finance SBI Is Offering 0.25% Concession On Car Loan: Check How To Avail Here
- Movies Hansika Motwani Recreates Hilarious Meme On Rakhi Sawant From Bigg Boss 14 By Yashraj Mukhate
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Nitish Rana and secret of 'Brown Munde' celebration after 50 for Kolkata Knight Riders
- News Sharad Pawar undergoes gall bladder surgery in Mumbai
- Technology DoT Issues Show-Cause Notice To Vi Over Licence Fee Dues
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Italian premium motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati, will be launching its flagship Scrambler motorcycle the 1100 Pro on September 22, 2020. The company has teased the launch of the upcoming motorcycle on its social media handles.
Although the company has not mentioned it, Ducati is also expected to launch the Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro motorcycle on the same day. Both motorcycles receive several updates along with an updated engine to meet BS6 emission standards.
The upcoming motorcycles are expected to use the same engine specifications as the standard Scrambler 1100. It is in the form of an air-cooled, 1,079cc, L-twin engine. It produces a maximum of 83.5bhp at 7250rpm and a peak torque of 90.5Nm at 4750rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Scrambler 1100 Pro features a host of electronic rider aids. This includes traction control, cornering ABS and three riding modes: Active, City and Journey. All these features have been borrowed from the older model.
The new Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro models feature several changes over the previous model. This includes improved seat and a repositioned number plate holder that sits lower. The Scrambler 1100 Pro also features a new two-tone paint scheme called the 'Ocean Drive'.
The new Scrambler 1100 Pro also gets a retro touch in form of a black metal 'X' on the headlamp along with a new dual tail-pipe on the right. The motorcycles also feature LED DRLs and LED turn indicators as well.
Ducati is likely to launch Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro along with the 1100 Pro as well. The Sport Pro variant will also feature the same design changes made to the Scrambler Pro. Additionally, the Sport Pro features premium hardware such as Marzocchi front forks and a Kayaba mono-shock for the rear.
The Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro also gets a new matte black colour scheme along with a newly painted 1100 logo. It also features a lower-set handlebar with cafe racer style bar-end mirrors.
After the launch of Panigale V2 in the Indian market, the new Scrambler 1100 will be the second BS6-compliant Ducati motorcycle to go on sale in India. The BS4 Scrambler 1100 motorcycles retailed between Rs 10.91 lakh and Rs 11.42 lakh. The new models are expected to carry a slight premium over the BS4 models.
Thoughts About The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch
The 1100 Pro and the Sport Pro are the brand's flagship model in the Ducati's Scrambler lineup. The new design changes give the Scrambler motorcycle an appealing look over the previous model. Once launch, It continues to be among the most powerful scrambler motorcycles sold in the market.