- 59 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Ducati has launched the all-new Scrambler 1100 Pro and the Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro in India. The Scrambler 1100 Pro and the Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro are priced at Rs 11.95 and Rs 13.74 lakh respectively (ex-showroom pan India).
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "Scrambler is one of the most characterful, free spirited and powerful entry level Ducati in our portfolio. The new Scrambler 1100 Pro range takes those qualities a notch higher allowing riders to explore endless possibilities on their rides. It's a mix of style, comfort and performance that makes Scrambler 1100 Pro versatile and adaptive to everyone's individual and demanding riding style. The meticulously thought Scrambler 1100 Pro and Sport Pro are designed to provide complete Scrambler experience as soon as you swing a leg over it. Both experienced and new riders will be able to extract the maximum out of this motorcycle considering its friendly nature and we expect them to have a lot of fun!"
The 1100 Pro will be offered with a new two-tone "Ocean Drive" livery and 1100 Sport Pro will be offered in a "Matt Black" paint scheme. Bookings are now open across all Ducati dealerships in Delhi - NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata and Chennai and deliveries will begin immediately.
Mechanically, both the Scramblers are powered by an air-cooled, 1,079cc, L-twin engine. The unit produces 83.5bhp of power at 7250rpm and a peak torque of 90.5Nm at 4750rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. The slipper clutch is a wet multi-plate type with hydraulic control and a servo-assisted slipper function that limits the rear-wheel from locking up during down-shifts.
The Scrambler 1100 Pro features a host of electronic rider aids. This includes traction control, cornering ABS and three riding modes: Active, City and Journey. All these features have been borrowed from the older model. The new Scrambler 1100 Pro also gets a retro touch in form of a black metal 'X' on the headlamp along with a new dual tail-pipe on the right. The motorcycles also feature LED DRLs and LED turn indicators as well.
The Sport Pro variant will also feature the same design changes made to the Scrambler Pro. Additionally, the Sport Pro features premium hardware such as Marzocchi front forks and a Kayaba mono-shock for the rear. The Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro gets a newly painted 1100 logo and also features a lower-set handlebar with cafe racer style bar-end mirrors. Both the models have been fitted with Pirelli MT60 RS 120/80 ZR 18 tyre at the front and the 180/55 ZR17 tyre at the rear, which have been specially developed for the Scrambler.
Thoughts About The Ducati Scrambler Pro And the Scrambler Sport Pro
The 1100 Pro and the Sport Pro are the brand's flagship model in the Ducati's Scrambler lineup. It continues to be among the most powerful scrambler motorcycles sold in the Indian market. And with the two new paint schemes, the motorcycles look absolutely gorgeous.