- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Serum Institute seeks DGCI's approval for Covishield booster dose
- Sports Asian Team Squash: Indian men beat Pakistan, maintain unbeaten record
- Movies Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui: Producer Pragya Kapoor Shoots The Entire Film With Zero Waste Policy
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati, and Danish toy company, Lego, partnered earlier and signed an agreement to bring the Ducati Panigale V4 R to Lego's Technic Line range of scale models.
The partnership has now created a 1:1 scale model of the Panigale V4 R - the world's second fastest naturally-aspirated motorcycle, after the Ducati Superleggera.
This 1:1 scale model of the Ducati is fully operational, and would be, considering Lego blocks have been used to build only the body of the motorcycle.
Built by Lego artist Ricardo Zangelmi, the motorcycle features the entire fairing, the winglets, and scoops crafted from Lego blocks.
Mr Claudio Domenicalli, the shot-caller at Ducati, and the company's MotoGP factory rider, Andrea Dovizioso, unveiled the Lego block built motorcycle at Modena in Italy.
The creation bears an almost 100 percent resemblance to the original motorcycle, letting one know that the artist has paid a lot of attention to detail, thereby getting the curves of the Panigale V4 R spot on.
The motorcycle is powered by a Desmosedici Stradale 90 degree V4 998cc BS6 compliant engine that produces 241.1 brake horsepower and 112 Newton-meters of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Panigale V4 R features fully adjustable 43mm Ohlins NPX Pressurized forks at the front, and a fully adjustable Ohlin TTX36 mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by twin 320mm disc brakes at the front, and a single 245mm one at the rear.
Other features include multiple riding modes, Bosch cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Wheelie Control, Engine Braking Control, Ducati Power Launch, Ducati Quick Shift, a GPS module, and a Lap Timer EVO.
The Ducati Panigale V4 R is currently priced at Rs 51.80 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The 1:1 Lego Scale Model Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R
We think the artist has done a fantastic job at recreating the body work of the Ducati Panigale V4 R. Unfortunately, the engine on this incredible machine has gone to waste. The motorcycle cannot be ridden simply because the Lego blocks will fall apart. And if they don't, there's the severe meltdown that will happen as a result of heat from the absolute dream of an engine.