- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Ducati has released a teaser image of their upcoming motorcycle in the Indian market, the Panigale V2. The image has been released on the company's social media platforms, confirming that the motorcycle is scheduled to go on sale in the Indian market soon.
The Ducati Panigale V2 was first unveiled globally at the 2019 EICMA. Ducati hasn't confirmed a specific launch date for the Indian market, however, we do expect it in the coming weeks, post the current COVID-19 lockdown period. Once launched in India, the Ducati Panigale V2 will be the Italian brand's first BS6-compliant offering in the country.
The new Ducati Panigale V2 is powered by a Euro-5 compliant 955cc Super-quaddro L-twin engine. It produces 155bhp at 10,750rpm and 104Nm of peak torque at 9,000rpm and mated to a six-speed gearbox with a bi-directional quick-shifter as standard.
The Panigale V2 looks very similar to its larger sibling, the Panigale V4 in terms of design. The smaller Panigale V2 even borrows some of the components from its larger sibling. This includes the single-sided swingarm, along with the entire electronics which include 6-axis IMU-assisted traction control, wheelie control, cornering ABS and engine braking control; among others.
The Ducati Panigale V2 is essentially an updated replacement to the 959 Panigale. The Panigale V2 continues to be underpinned by the monocoque frame, while the suspension and braking components have been carried over from the 959 Panigale as well.
What has changed, however, is the exhaust system. Ducati has now incorporated an underbelly exhaust, with a stubby side exit. This replaces the side-slung twin exhausts from the 959 Panigale.
This includes a 43mm fully-adjustable Big Piston forks from Showa and a mono-shock setup at the rear from Sachs, which again is fully adjustable. Braking is handled by dual 320mm semi-floating discs at the front and a single 245mm disc at the rear.
Thoughts About Ducati Bringing In The Panigale V2 To The Indian Market
The Ducati Panigale V2 is an extremely popular offering worldwide, ever since its unveiling at the 2019 EICMA. The motorcycle is expected to be priced aggressively in the Indian market, with an expected price range of around Rs 15 lakh, ex-showroom (India).