- 41 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Ducati recently launched the Panigale V2 middle-weight motorcycle in the Indian market. It is the brand's first BS6-compliant model to launch in the country. The company has priced the motorcycle at Rs 16.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
According to latest reports from Bikewale, we could see the Panigale V2 arriving at dealerships across the country. With examples arriving in the country, the deliveries of the motorcycle could begin soon.
The new Panigale V2 replaced the old 959 in the brand's line-up. It borrows its design inspiration from its elder sibling the Panigale V4. The motorcycle features an aggressive front design with all-LED lighting and DRLs.
The Ducati Panigale V2 is powered by an updated 955cc Superquadro 90-degree V2 engine. It now produces a maximum of 155bhp at 10,750rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 9000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. In comparison to the older BS4 engine, the power and torque figures on the BS6 are increased by 5bhp and 2Nm, respectively.
The motorcycle also features a 4.3-inch TFT display providing multiple information to the rider. The Panigale V2 also comes packed with a host of electronic rider aids which can be controlled using the screen and toggle switches on the handlebar.
This includes cornering ABS, full ride-by-wire system, auto tyre calibration, engine braking control, traction control, wheelie control, slipper-clutch, dual-way quick-shifter and three riding modes: Race, Sport & Street.
The Panigale V2 features fully-adjustable 43mm forks by Showa and a mono-shock setup with full adjustability sourced from Sachs. The motorcycle also features a single-sided aluminium swingarm.
Braking is handled by 320mm twin-floating discs with 4-piston callipers from Brembo at the front, and a single 245mm unit at the rear. The Panigale V2 sits on 17-inch five-spoke alloy wheels shod with Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II tyres.
The Ducati Panigale V2 is said to be more agile than the older 959. Ducati has dropped the bike on the front slightly more than the 959, which makes a world of a difference when going around bends. The motorcycle weighs in at 200kg (kerb weight) and comes with a 17-litre fuel tank capacity.
Thoughts About The Ducati Panigale V2 Starting To Arrive At Dealerships After Launch
The Ducati Panigale V2 arrives in a single paint scheme, while the international model arrives with another white paint scheme. The company has confirmed that the White Rosso colour will not be sold in the country. The Panigale V2 is an extremely gorgeous motorcycle offering top-notch performance along with high-end components.