- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Ducati recently launched the Panigale V2 middle-weight motorcycle in the Indian market. It is the brand's first BS6-compliant model to launch in the country. The company has priced the motorcycle at Rs 16.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
According to latest reports from Bikewale, we could see the Panigale V2 arriving at dealerships across the country. With examples arriving in the country, the deliveries of the motorcycle could begin soon.
The new Panigale V2 replaced the old 959 in the brand's line-up. It borrows its design inspiration from its elder sibling the Panigale V4. The motorcycle features an aggressive front design with all-LED lighting and DRLs.
The Ducati Panigale V2 is powered by an updated 955cc Superquadro 90-degree V2 engine. It now produces a maximum of 155bhp at 10,750rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 9000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. In comparison to the older BS4 engine, the power and torque figures on the BS6 are increased by 5bhp and 2Nm, respectively.
The motorcycle also features a 4.3-inch TFT display providing multiple information to the rider. The Panigale V2 also comes packed with a host of electronic rider aids which can be controlled using the screen and toggle switches on the handlebar.
This includes cornering ABS, full ride-by-wire system, auto tyre calibration, engine braking control, traction control, wheelie control, slipper-clutch, dual-way quick-shifter and three riding modes: Race, Sport & Street.
The Panigale V2 features fully-adjustable 43mm forks by Showa and a mono-shock setup with full adjustability sourced from Sachs. The motorcycle also features a single-sided aluminium swingarm.
Braking is handled by 320mm twin-floating discs with 4-piston callipers from Brembo at the front, and a single 245mm unit at the rear. The Panigale V2 sits on 17-inch five-spoke alloy wheels shod with Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II tyres.
The Ducati Panigale V2 is said to be more agile than the older 959. Ducati has dropped the bike on the front slightly more than the 959, which makes a world of a difference when going around bends. The motorcycle weighs in at 200kg (kerb weight) and comes with a 17-litre fuel tank capacity.
Thoughts About The Ducati Panigale V2 Starting To Arrive At Dealerships After Launch
The Ducati Panigale V2 arrives in a single paint scheme, while the international model arrives with another white paint scheme. The company has confirmed that the White Rosso colour will not be sold in the country. The Panigale V2 is an extremely gorgeous motorcycle offering top-notch performance along with high-end components.