- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Ducati has announced the start of pre-bookings for their upcoming BS6-compliant motorcycle, the Multistrada 950 S. The new BS6-compliant version of the Ducati Multistrada 950S can now be booked either online or at the brand's dealerships for an amount of Rs 1 lakh.
Apart from the start of pre-bookings, Ducati has also confirmed that the new BS6-compliant Multistrada 950S will go on sale in the Indian market on the 2nd of November 2020. Deliveries for the motorcycle will begin in the first week of November and the motorcycle will be available at all Ducati dealerships in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Chennai.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said,
"The new Multistrada 950 S embodies the traditional Ducati values of Sophistication and Performance with the addition of cutting edge technology in the form of our iconic Skyhook EVO suspension, DQS, Cornering ABS, Cornering LED headlight and much more."
"The new motorcycle is designed for the most demanding motorcyclists who are big on sports touring but don't want to make any compromise on performance, handling, comfort and safety. We are excited to share this experience with the riders in India and are looking forward to seeing the bike on the Indian roads!"
The new BS6-compliant version of the Ducati Multistrada 950 S will come powered by the brand's 937cc Testastretta L-twin engine. It produces 113bhp at 9000rpm and 96Nm of peak torque at 7500rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also carries forward the latest design language of the brand's Multistrada range. The 950 S also comes packed with features, including LED headlamps, cornering LED lights, LED tail lights, Skyhook EVO suspension, traction control, up/down quick-shifter, cornering ABS, 5.0-inch TFT display for the instrument cluster and a host of other equipment as well.
Thoughts On The BS6-Compliant Ducati Multistrada 950 S
The new Ducati Multistrada 950 S will go on sale in the Indian market. Once launched, the Multistrada 950 S is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 12 lakh, ex-showroom (India). It will rival the likes of the Triumph Tiger 900 and the BMW F 900 XR.