- 7 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 11 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Ducati has announced the start of pre-bookings for their upcoming BS6-compliant motorcycle, the Multistrada 950 S. The new BS6-compliant version of the Ducati Multistrada 950S can now be booked either online or at the brand's dealerships for an amount of Rs 1 lakh.
Apart from the start of pre-bookings, Ducati has also confirmed that the new BS6-compliant Multistrada 950S will go on sale in the Indian market on the 2nd of November 2020. Deliveries for the motorcycle will begin in the first week of November and the motorcycle will be available at all Ducati dealerships in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Chennai.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said,
"The new Multistrada 950 S embodies the traditional Ducati values of Sophistication and Performance with the addition of cutting edge technology in the form of our iconic Skyhook EVO suspension, DQS, Cornering ABS, Cornering LED headlight and much more."
"The new motorcycle is designed for the most demanding motorcyclists who are big on sports touring but don't want to make any compromise on performance, handling, comfort and safety. We are excited to share this experience with the riders in India and are looking forward to seeing the bike on the Indian roads!"
The new BS6-compliant version of the Ducati Multistrada 950 S will come powered by the brand's 937cc Testastretta L-twin engine. It produces 113bhp at 9000rpm and 96Nm of peak torque at 7500rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also carries forward the latest design language of the brand's Multistrada range. The 950 S also comes packed with features, including LED headlamps, cornering LED lights, LED tail lights, Skyhook EVO suspension, traction control, up/down quick-shifter, cornering ABS, 5.0-inch TFT display for the instrument cluster and a host of other equipment as well.
Thoughts On The BS6-Compliant Ducati Multistrada 950 S
The new Ducati Multistrada 950 S will go on sale in the Indian market. Once launched, the Multistrada 950 S is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 12 lakh, ex-showroom (India). It will rival the likes of the Triumph Tiger 900 and the BMW F 900 XR.