- 47 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 51 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: Aaron Finch satisfied with make up of his team ahead of ODI series opener
- Technology Constitution Day Quiz 2020: Everything You Need To Know
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Ducati has announced the start of pre-bookings for their upcoming BS6-compliant motorcycle, the Multistrada 950 S. The new BS6-compliant version of the Ducati Multistrada 950S can now be booked either online or at the brand's dealerships for an amount of Rs 1 lakh.
Apart from the start of pre-bookings, Ducati has also confirmed that the new BS6-compliant Multistrada 950S will go on sale in the Indian market on the 2nd of November 2020. Deliveries for the motorcycle will begin in the first week of November and the motorcycle will be available at all Ducati dealerships in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Chennai.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said,
"The new Multistrada 950 S embodies the traditional Ducati values of Sophistication and Performance with the addition of cutting edge technology in the form of our iconic Skyhook EVO suspension, DQS, Cornering ABS, Cornering LED headlight and much more."
"The new motorcycle is designed for the most demanding motorcyclists who are big on sports touring but don't want to make any compromise on performance, handling, comfort and safety. We are excited to share this experience with the riders in India and are looking forward to seeing the bike on the Indian roads!"
The new BS6-compliant version of the Ducati Multistrada 950 S will come powered by the brand's 937cc Testastretta L-twin engine. It produces 113bhp at 9000rpm and 96Nm of peak torque at 7500rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also carries forward the latest design language of the brand's Multistrada range. The 950 S also comes packed with features, including LED headlamps, cornering LED lights, LED tail lights, Skyhook EVO suspension, traction control, up/down quick-shifter, cornering ABS, 5.0-inch TFT display for the instrument cluster and a host of other equipment as well.
Thoughts On The BS6-Compliant Ducati Multistrada 950 S
The new Ducati Multistrada 950 S will go on sale in the Indian market. Once launched, the Multistrada 950 S is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 12 lakh, ex-showroom (India). It will rival the likes of the Triumph Tiger 900 and the BMW F 900 XR.