- 46 min ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 57 min ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQA Globally Unveiled: The Newest Entry-Level Electric SUV From Germany!
- News Will not allow forcible eviction of refugees from central govt-owned land: Mamata Banerjee
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Sports "Wear that 36 all out like a badge," R Sridhar recalls Ravi Shastri's inspiring words after Adelaide disaster
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Technology Microsoft Surface Laptop Go Launched With Intel Core i5 Processor: Features, Price
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 was supposed to go on sale in India much sooner. However, due to the COVID-19 crises and the subsequent lockdown in the country, the launch had to be postponed. Now, just like the Ducati Panigale V2, the entry-level Multistrada 950 gets a new white colour along with contrasting red elements that make the motorcycle look amazing.
According to a latest report by Zigwheels, Ducati is likely to launch both variants of the Multistrada 950 into the country later this year. We are not sure about the pricing, but we expect the S trim expected to be around the Rs 14 lakh mark. The 2020 model of the adventure-tourer motorcycle is expected to come with a host of updates, along with a number of new features and electronic equipment as well.
Starting with the specifications, the 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 and 950 S. The motorcycles are powered by an updated version of the same 937cc L-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 111bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox with a standard quick-shifter.
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 S additionally receives a host of new features and equipment. This includes a semi-active ‘Skyhook' electronic suspension setup, bi-directional quick-shifter, cornering ABS from Bosch, LED lighting all around, cornering lamps and a five-inch TFT coloured display for the instrument console.
The new Multistrada 950 also comes with updated styling and design elements. The fairing design on the new 950 Multistrada now resembles that of its elder sibling, the Multistrada 1260. The top-spec 950 S model now also comes with optional wire-spoke wheels, for those who like to take their Ducati off-road.
Ducati has also issued a new set of guidelines for its dealer-partners across the world to operate post the COVID-19 pandemic. Earlier this year the Italian superbike manufacturer also partnered with LEGO Technic and came up with a replica scale model of their Panigale V4 R.
Thoughts About The Ducati Multistrada 950
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 is likely to go on sale in the Indian market, sometime during the end of this year. Once launched in India, it will go up against the likes of the Kawasaki Versys 1000, Suzuki V-Strom 1000 and the Triumph Tiger 900.