- 6 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 10 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 10 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 11 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- Sports F1 2020: Starting grid and race preview for 70th Anniversary Grand Prix
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 was supposed to go on sale in India much sooner. However, due to the COVID-19 crises and the subsequent lockdown in the country, the launch had to be postponed. Now, just like the Ducati Panigale V2, the entry-level Multistrada 950 gets a new white colour along with contrasting red elements that make the motorcycle look amazing.
According to a latest report by Zigwheels, Ducati is likely to launch both variants of the Multistrada 950 into the country later this year. We are not sure about the pricing, but we expect the S trim expected to be around the Rs 14 lakh mark. The 2020 model of the adventure-tourer motorcycle is expected to come with a host of updates, along with a number of new features and electronic equipment as well.
Starting with the specifications, the 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 and 950 S. The motorcycles are powered by an updated version of the same 937cc L-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 111bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox with a standard quick-shifter.
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 S additionally receives a host of new features and equipment. This includes a semi-active ‘Skyhook' electronic suspension setup, bi-directional quick-shifter, cornering ABS from Bosch, LED lighting all around, cornering lamps and a five-inch TFT coloured display for the instrument console.
The new Multistrada 950 also comes with updated styling and design elements. The fairing design on the new 950 Multistrada now resembles that of its elder sibling, the Multistrada 1260. The top-spec 950 S model now also comes with optional wire-spoke wheels, for those who like to take their Ducati off-road.
Ducati has also issued a new set of guidelines for its dealer-partners across the world to operate post the COVID-19 pandemic. Earlier this year the Italian superbike manufacturer also partnered with LEGO Technic and came up with a replica scale model of their Panigale V4 R.
Thoughts About The Ducati Multistrada 950
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 is likely to go on sale in the Indian market, sometime during the end of this year. Once launched in India, it will go up against the likes of the Kawasaki Versys 1000, Suzuki V-Strom 1000 and the Triumph Tiger 900.