- 7 min ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- 1 hr ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Variant To Launch Soon In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Commercial Coal Mining Can Halve Annual Import Bill
- Movies Governor Of Veneto Confirms, Venice Film Festival To Go Ahead With 2020 Edition
- News 20% beds in private hospitals for COVID-19 Patients: Kejriwal
- Technology JioMart Expands To 200 Cities Across India Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sports Balbir Singh Sr passes away: Virat Kohli, Abhinav Bindra, Amit Shah condole
- Lifestyle Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Sonakshi Sinha, Mahira Khan, And Other Divas Who Have Red Ethnic Outfits For Us
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ducati has introduced a new program for company dealership networks worldwide, called the 'Ducati Cares'. This new program provides worldwide dealers of Ducati a set of guidelines to be adopted which will ensure the safety of every visitor across all dealerships.
As part of the program, several measures will be implemented and communicated to all sales personnel at Ducati dealerships. This includes indication on safe distances, disinfectants, masks and other safety precautions as well.
Francesco Milicia, VP Global Sales and After Sales, stated,
"It is now clear to everyone that the virus won't disappear from our lives any time soon, we will have to learn to deal with it, putting in place all possible actions to protect ourselves, allowing us to return to live our lives again."
"It is in this context that, by capitalizing on the experiences gathered by our internal Task Force as well as some of our Asian Dealers, we have developed the Ducati Cares program to support our Dealer network all over the world. It will allow our Dealers to welcome our Customers in the safest and most practical way. "
Going forward, Ducati will also be bringing in a lot of digitalisation in its dealerships worldwide. The company already offers its fans and customers a number of digital platforms which can be used to configure, book a test ride, speak to an executive and even book a Ducati motorcycle. These digital platforms also offer fans a chance to customise and share their configured motorcycles with others, while also purchasing exclusive Ducati merchandise as well.
Ducati also provides training in sales and after-sales areas through a specific app. This specific app offers training which offers an interactive approach and is highly effective as well. The company has also developed a ‘paperless' predictive maintenance program. This gives a digital overview of the assistance history and the maintenance guidelines to be carried out for each motorcycle.
Thoughts About The ‘Ducati Cares' Worldwide Dealership Program
The ‘Ducati Cares' worldwide dealership program trains dealer executives worldwide, a set of guidelines which will ensure the safety of visitors and returning customers post the pandemic period.