- 58 min ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 58 min ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- 1 hr ago The Valley Run 2020 Schedule Announced: Time To Burn Some Rubber
- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Bikes & Scooters In India For October 2020: Here Are The Top-Sellers Last Month!
- News SC rejects sacked BSF Jawan’s plea challenging PM Modi’s election from Varanasi
- Technology Moto G 5G, Moto G9 Power India Launch Soon: What To Expect?
- Movies Twinkle Khanna Comes Out In Defense Of People Who Publicize Charitable Acts On Social Media
- Finance 3 Reasons The Nifty Hit A Record 13,000 Points
- Sports India tour of Australia: Michael Clarke says Japrit Bumrah needs to be aggressive to Aussie batsmen
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna In Ethnic Suit And Crop Top-Skirt, Which Printed Ensemble Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Ducati has introduced a new program for company dealership networks worldwide, called the 'Ducati Cares'. This new program provides worldwide dealers of Ducati a set of guidelines to be adopted which will ensure the safety of every visitor across all dealerships.
As part of the program, several measures will be implemented and communicated to all sales personnel at Ducati dealerships. This includes indication on safe distances, disinfectants, masks and other safety precautions as well.
Francesco Milicia, VP Global Sales and After Sales, stated,
"It is now clear to everyone that the virus won't disappear from our lives any time soon, we will have to learn to deal with it, putting in place all possible actions to protect ourselves, allowing us to return to live our lives again."
"It is in this context that, by capitalizing on the experiences gathered by our internal Task Force as well as some of our Asian Dealers, we have developed the Ducati Cares program to support our Dealer network all over the world. It will allow our Dealers to welcome our Customers in the safest and most practical way. "
Going forward, Ducati will also be bringing in a lot of digitalisation in its dealerships worldwide. The company already offers its fans and customers a number of digital platforms which can be used to configure, book a test ride, speak to an executive and even book a Ducati motorcycle. These digital platforms also offer fans a chance to customise and share their configured motorcycles with others, while also purchasing exclusive Ducati merchandise as well.
Ducati also provides training in sales and after-sales areas through a specific app. This specific app offers training which offers an interactive approach and is highly effective as well. The company has also developed a ‘paperless' predictive maintenance program. This gives a digital overview of the assistance history and the maintenance guidelines to be carried out for each motorcycle.
Thoughts About The ‘Ducati Cares' Worldwide Dealership Program
The ‘Ducati Cares' worldwide dealership program trains dealer executives worldwide, a set of guidelines which will ensure the safety of visitors and returning customers post the pandemic period.