- 27 min ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Variants Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Read More!
- 1 hr ago Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Motorcycle Commences Its Deliveries: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Review Video: Here Are Our First Impressions Of The Luxury Sedan
- 2 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For February 2021: Bajaj Auto Registers An Overall Yearly Growth Of 6 Per Cent
- News Disney+ Hotstar series 'Kamathipura' to release in March
- Technology ISRO Launches Observation Satellites With Copy Of Gita, PM Modi’s Photo Aboard
- Finance LPG Rates Hiked Again In March; Price Rs. 819 In Delhi
- Movies Alia Bhatt Confirms Starring In Darlings; To Co-Produce The Film With Shah Rukh Khan; See Announcement Video
- Sports Rumour Has It: Liverpool, Chelsea and PSG chasing Madrid target Alaba, Barca want Arteta
- Education Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2021 Will Be Conducted, Says Gaikwad Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Ducati India has announced that it will defer the price hike on buying an extended warranty on its motorcycles till the 1st of June, 2020. The company has come up with this scheme due to the current pandemic situation, which has put India under lockdown, until the 3rd of May.
This means, if the warranty of a customer's motorcycle expires between the 24th of March and 3rd of May, they will still be able to purchase an extended warranty before the 1st of June.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "Due to the current lockdown, we understand that the entire country is going through a tough time, including Ducatisti. We at Ducati, are fully committed towards providing the best services to our customers and will stand together with them during this global pandemic. With the relaxation in extended warranty price hike, we hope to add support to our Ducati family."
This extended warranty program can be activated on the purchase of a new Ducati or during the standard warranty period of a motorcycle which has already been purchased. The offer is valid across all Ducati dealerships in India. This includes Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad.
In other related news, Ducati recently partnered with LEGO and signed a licensing agreement to create the replica LEGO Technic model of the brand's Panigale V4 R superbike. The LEGO Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R scale model consists of 646 brick pieces and measures 32cm in length, 16cm in height, and 8cm in width. This is also the first motorcycle model in LEGO Technic‘s history to get a motorised 2-speed working gearbox.
LEGO says that the kit will be available in Ducati dealerships, Ducati online shop, LEGO stores and the LEGO online store from the 1st of June in Europe and will be priced at 59.99 euros (roughly Rs 4,991 plus taxes). India is expected to get the LEGO kit by the end of 2020.
Thoughts About Ducati India To Defer Price Hike On The Extended Warranty
This extended warranty program will ensure both new and existing Ducati customers in India, experience a hassle-free ownership. Plus, customers now need not worry about the warranty on their motorcycles expiring over during the nationwide lockdown, Ducati India has got you covered.