- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 11 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- Movies Four More Shots Please Star Kirti Kulhari Opens Up About Self-Love Under COVID-19 Lockdown
- News Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hits Delhi-NCR, epicentre in Haryana
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ducati India has announced that it will defer the price hike on buying an extended warranty on its motorcycles till the 1st of June, 2020. The company has come up with this scheme due to the current pandemic situation, which has put India under lockdown, until the 3rd of May.
This means, if the warranty of a customer's motorcycle expires between the 24th of March and 3rd of May, they will still be able to purchase an extended warranty before the 1st of June.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "Due to the current lockdown, we understand that the entire country is going through a tough time, including Ducatisti. We at Ducati, are fully committed towards providing the best services to our customers and will stand together with them during this global pandemic. With the relaxation in extended warranty price hike, we hope to add support to our Ducati family."
This extended warranty program can be activated on the purchase of a new Ducati or during the standard warranty period of a motorcycle which has already been purchased. The offer is valid across all Ducati dealerships in India. This includes Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad.
In other related news, Ducati recently partnered with LEGO and signed a licensing agreement to create the replica LEGO Technic model of the brand's Panigale V4 R superbike. The LEGO Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R scale model consists of 646 brick pieces and measures 32cm in length, 16cm in height, and 8cm in width. This is also the first motorcycle model in LEGO Technic‘s history to get a motorised 2-speed working gearbox.
LEGO says that the kit will be available in Ducati dealerships, Ducati online shop, LEGO stores and the LEGO online store from the 1st of June in Europe and will be priced at 59.99 euros (roughly Rs 4,991 plus taxes). India is expected to get the LEGO kit by the end of 2020.
Thoughts About Ducati India To Defer Price Hike On The Extended Warranty
This extended warranty program will ensure both new and existing Ducati customers in India, experience a hassle-free ownership. Plus, customers now need not worry about the warranty on their motorcycles expiring over during the nationwide lockdown, Ducati India has got you covered.