- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- Movies Mammootty's Bilal Is Delayed; The Megastar To Join Hands With Amal Neerad For A New Project?
- News Yediyurappa defers decision to add Lingayats in backward caste list
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati, has just unveiled a new variant of its Hypermotard 950. The new Ducati Hypermotard 950 RVE has been inspired by the 950 concept model that was showcased at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este in 2019.
The new Hypermotard 950 RVE features a graffiti-style paint job that Ducati says was hard work. It's team of highly skilled painters used low thickness decals, and implemented a rather long and complex process to bring an air-brushed effect to the bodywork.
The idea behind the graffiti paint scheme was to offer the same kind of finish that was seen on the Hypermotard 950 concept. Outside of the new paint scheme the rest of the motorcycle remains the same.
The Ducati Hypermotard RVE is powered by a 937cc, twin-cylinder engine that produces 114 brake horsepower and 96 Newton-meters of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycle also features a bi-directional Ducat Quickshifter (DQS EVO).
The Hypermotard 950 RVE features 44mm adjustable Marzocchi forks at the front, and a progressive linkage adjustable spring load mono-shock at the rear.
The motorcycle features a bulb and reflector styled headlight, an LED tail light, a fully digital instrument cluster, a gear shift light, a side stand alarm, and a and a fuel tank capacity of 14.5-litres.
Other features include Ducati Traction Control (DTC EVO), Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC EVO), cornering ABS and a Slide by Brake function.
The new Ducati Hypermotard 950 RVE is priced at GBP 11,750 (roughly Rs 11.25 lakh, plus registration and taxes), and is expected to be available in international markets starting July this year.
As is, there is no concrete information that suggests the Hypermotard 950 RVE will be launched in India. However, if it is launched in the country, expectations are that it will be priced above the Rs 12.5 lakh mark, ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Ducati Hypermotard 950
We think there is a high possibility that Ducati will launch the Hypermotard 950 RVE in the Indian market, considering it already sells the Hypermotard 939 and 950 models in the country. Stay tuned, we'll know once the motorcycle launches in July.