- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati, has just unveiled a new variant of its Hypermotard 950. The new Ducati Hypermotard 950 RVE has been inspired by the 950 concept model that was showcased at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este in 2019.
The new Hypermotard 950 RVE features a graffiti-style paint job that Ducati says was hard work. It's team of highly skilled painters used low thickness decals, and implemented a rather long and complex process to bring an air-brushed effect to the bodywork.
The idea behind the graffiti paint scheme was to offer the same kind of finish that was seen on the Hypermotard 950 concept. Outside of the new paint scheme the rest of the motorcycle remains the same.
The Ducati Hypermotard RVE is powered by a 937cc, twin-cylinder engine that produces 114 brake horsepower and 96 Newton-meters of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycle also features a bi-directional Ducat Quickshifter (DQS EVO).
The Hypermotard 950 RVE features 44mm adjustable Marzocchi forks at the front, and a progressive linkage adjustable spring load mono-shock at the rear.
The motorcycle features a bulb and reflector styled headlight, an LED tail light, a fully digital instrument cluster, a gear shift light, a side stand alarm, and a and a fuel tank capacity of 14.5-litres.
Other features include Ducati Traction Control (DTC EVO), Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC EVO), cornering ABS and a Slide by Brake function.
The new Ducati Hypermotard 950 RVE is priced at GBP 11,750 (roughly Rs 11.25 lakh, plus registration and taxes), and is expected to be available in international markets starting July this year.
As is, there is no concrete information that suggests the Hypermotard 950 RVE will be launched in India. However, if it is launched in the country, expectations are that it will be priced above the Rs 12.5 lakh mark, ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Ducati Hypermotard 950
We think there is a high possibility that Ducati will launch the Hypermotard 950 RVE in the Indian market, considering it already sells the Hypermotard 939 and 950 models in the country. Stay tuned, we'll know once the motorcycle launches in July.