- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 9 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Ducati had teased the Panigale V2 back in April this year. The motorcycle was supposed to launch after the teaser video, but, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the bike maker had to postpone the launch. However, Ducati has confirmed that the Panigale V2 will be launching next month on the Indian shores.
Moreover, the company has started accepting pre-bookings for the upcoming motorcycle for an amount of Rs 1 lakh. The new Ducati Panigale V2 will replace the brand's 959 Panigale (currently priced at Rs 15.30 lakh, ex-showroom) as its entry-level supersport motorcycle.
Speaking about the design, the motorcycle features the brand's signature projector headlights, air dams, and V-shaped DRLs at the front. The new fairing structure allows for more efficient air dams. Moving on, it also gets a 4.3-inch TFT display for an instrument cluster, a seat that is longer by 20mm, and an under-slung exhaust. Braking duties are handled by Brembo M4.32 monobloc callipers, and Brembo master cylinders with dual discs at the front, and a single disc brake at the rear.
Mechanically, the Ducati Panigale V2 is powered by a 955cc Superquadro L-twin engine. The unit produces 155bhp of power and 104Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycle also borrows the entire electronics kit from the previous generation 959 model, but with a reworked traction control system that performs more efficiently. Other features include The Panigale Vs's electronics package includes MU-assisted traction control (called the Ducati Traction Control EVO 2), wheelie control, and cornering ABS.
Ducati recently unveiled the Panigale V2 White Rosso. The motorcycle made its first public appearance at the World Ducati Premier. The Panigale V2's bodywork features a pearl white paint scheme and red highlights at the air vents and side fairings. The motorcycle also features red alloy wheels. However, there is no guarantee that the White Rosso paint scheme will be available for the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Ducati Panigale V2
Ducati has not yet revealed the prices, but we expect the motorcycle to be priced at around the Rs 17 lakh (ex-showroom) mark. Once launched, the motorcycle will go up against the likes of the Suzuki GSX-S1000F, the Aprilia RSV4 RR, the Aprilia RSV4 RF, and the Kawasaki Ninja H2.