- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 7 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Ducati had teased the Panigale V2 back in April this year. The motorcycle was supposed to launch after the teaser video, but, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the bike maker had to postpone the launch. However, Ducati has confirmed that the Panigale V2 will be launching next month on the Indian shores.
Moreover, the company has started accepting pre-bookings for the upcoming motorcycle for an amount of Rs 1 lakh. The new Ducati Panigale V2 will replace the brand's 959 Panigale (currently priced at Rs 15.30 lakh, ex-showroom) as its entry-level supersport motorcycle.
Speaking about the design, the motorcycle features the brand's signature projector headlights, air dams, and V-shaped DRLs at the front. The new fairing structure allows for more efficient air dams. Moving on, it also gets a 4.3-inch TFT display for an instrument cluster, a seat that is longer by 20mm, and an under-slung exhaust. Braking duties are handled by Brembo M4.32 monobloc callipers, and Brembo master cylinders with dual discs at the front, and a single disc brake at the rear.
Mechanically, the Ducati Panigale V2 is powered by a 955cc Superquadro L-twin engine. The unit produces 155bhp of power and 104Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycle also borrows the entire electronics kit from the previous generation 959 model, but with a reworked traction control system that performs more efficiently. Other features include The Panigale Vs's electronics package includes MU-assisted traction control (called the Ducati Traction Control EVO 2), wheelie control, and cornering ABS.
Ducati recently unveiled the Panigale V2 White Rosso. The motorcycle made its first public appearance at the World Ducati Premier. The Panigale V2's bodywork features a pearl white paint scheme and red highlights at the air vents and side fairings. The motorcycle also features red alloy wheels. However, there is no guarantee that the White Rosso paint scheme will be available for the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Ducati Panigale V2
Ducati has not yet revealed the prices, but we expect the motorcycle to be priced at around the Rs 17 lakh (ex-showroom) mark. Once launched, the motorcycle will go up against the likes of the Suzuki GSX-S1000F, the Aprilia RSV4 RR, the Aprilia RSV4 RF, and the Kawasaki Ninja H2.