- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 6 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 7 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
To increase the supply of quality used two-wheelers, Bengaluru based bike-rental company, Bounce has partnered with CredR, which is India's largest used two-wheeler brand. Under this partnership, CredR will provide high-quality, refurbished two-wheelers that will be listed on Bounce's platform under various long-term rental and subscription schemes.
However, the customer can avail the entire range of services provided by CredR. With multiple discovery touchpoints which include both websites, Bounce mobile app, CredR showrooms and doorstep delivery & servicing offered by CredR, customers will now have easier access to refurbished used 2W.
Bounce has recently shifted their focus from short term bike rentals to long term subscriptions and sale of new and used bikes. Bounce Co-founder, Vivekananda HR, also mentioned in a tweet about this new partnership with CredR. Apart from now being available on the Bounce mobile app, CredR used two-wheelers can be found via multiple touchpoints such as its website, and home delivery offered via its 50 plus showroom network across the country.
Sasidhar Nandigam, Chief Strategy Officer CredR, said, "At CredR, we believe that more and more customers should have the right to buy quality used two-wheelers at reasonable prices and this access should be democratized. We are happy to partner with Bounce to place our products on their platform for sale to their customers. Additionally, we will also provide used bikes, to be offered by Bounce to their customers, for lease or subscription. We are working on more such partnerships with other companies to democratize the access of our products to a larger base of customers. We are in various advanced stages of discussion with other players in this space, for similar strategic alliances."
In Other recent CredR news, the company also entered the bike servicing space, which is in high demand. The company has launched a doorstep bike servicing called 'CredR Care' to address the growing home-services market that has arisen out of the need for social distancing. The services are available across four cities - Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Jaipur, and Pune.
Thoughts About Bounce Partnering With CredR
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all the businesses along with public transport were shut across the country. People could not even travel to get their daily essentials. Through the help of the Bounce and CredR apps, now people can rent a long term vehicle for daily use.