- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 14 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 17 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- Sports F1 2020: Bottas and Russell share front row in Hamilton's absence
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
To increase the supply of quality used two-wheelers, Bengaluru based bike-rental company, Bounce has partnered with CredR, which is India's largest used two-wheeler brand. Under this partnership, CredR will provide high-quality, refurbished two-wheelers that will be listed on Bounce's platform under various long-term rental and subscription schemes.
However, the customer can avail the entire range of services provided by CredR. With multiple discovery touchpoints which include both websites, Bounce mobile app, CredR showrooms and doorstep delivery & servicing offered by CredR, customers will now have easier access to refurbished used 2W.
Bounce has recently shifted their focus from short term bike rentals to long term subscriptions and sale of new and used bikes. Bounce Co-founder, Vivekananda HR, also mentioned in a tweet about this new partnership with CredR. Apart from now being available on the Bounce mobile app, CredR used two-wheelers can be found via multiple touchpoints such as its website, and home delivery offered via its 50 plus showroom network across the country.
Sasidhar Nandigam, Chief Strategy Officer CredR, said, "At CredR, we believe that more and more customers should have the right to buy quality used two-wheelers at reasonable prices and this access should be democratized. We are happy to partner with Bounce to place our products on their platform for sale to their customers. Additionally, we will also provide used bikes, to be offered by Bounce to their customers, for lease or subscription. We are working on more such partnerships with other companies to democratize the access of our products to a larger base of customers. We are in various advanced stages of discussion with other players in this space, for similar strategic alliances."
In Other recent CredR news, the company also entered the bike servicing space, which is in high demand. The company has launched a doorstep bike servicing called 'CredR Care' to address the growing home-services market that has arisen out of the need for social distancing. The services are available across four cities - Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Jaipur, and Pune.
Thoughts About Bounce Partnering With CredR
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all the businesses along with public transport were shut across the country. People could not even travel to get their daily essentials. Through the help of the Bounce and CredR apps, now people can rent a long term vehicle for daily use.