- 55 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Sports "I always looked up to Sardar Singh, his discipline was infectious," says India Colts midfielder Vishal Antil
- News Journalism student, gym owner from Pune arrested in ISIS case
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
In what has become viral on Social Media, the Chief Justice of India, Sharad Bobde, was photographed on a Harley-Davidson Limited Edition CVO 2020 model while he was at Nagpur.
HT Auto reports that the Limited Edition CVO does not belong to Mr Bobde, but the CJI showed a lot of interest in the motorcycle, its design, and capabilities.
The photographs garnered a lot of comments with netizens praising the Chief Justice of India who is famous for his love motorcycles, and indulging in his hobby/ passion without care for anyone's opinion.
Having the Chief Justice of India photographed on the Harley has attracted more interest in the motorcycle. The Limited Edition CVO is powered by a twin-cooled Milwaukee-Eight 117, 1,923cc engine that produces 166Nm of torque, and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle is built for rider and passenger comfort, and for long distance touring. The Limited Edition CVO features a Boom! Box GTS infotainment system with four 75 Watt speakers, and a back rest & arm rests for the rear passenger.
Other features include a full TFT display instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity, and USB charging ports for iOS and Android smartphones.
Safety features include ABS, REFLEX DEFENSIVE RIDER SYSTEMS that include advanced chassis control, electronic brake control, and powertrain technology that assist riders with acceleration and braking on straights and in corners.
Available in three colour options - Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue, Sand Dune, and Smokey Grey & Stormcloud, the Harley-Davidson Limited Edition CVO is priced at Rs 51 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
In Harley related news, the brand is in the news for its upcoming 350cc motorcycle. Reports are that the bike will share a number of components with the Benelli TNT300, and will feature a fast track style design. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Chief Justice Of India Sharad Bobde Photographed On The Limited Edition CVO
The Chief Justice of India has been photographed numerous times aboard motorcycles in the past. In fact, Sharad Bobde owned a Royal Enfield at one point. We're sure the biking community will be proud to know that they have the Chief Justice on their side!