- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
In what has become viral on Social Media, the Chief Justice of India, Sharad Bobde, was photographed on a Harley-Davidson Limited Edition CVO 2020 model while he was at Nagpur.
HT Auto reports that the Limited Edition CVO does not belong to Mr Bobde, but the CJI showed a lot of interest in the motorcycle, its design, and capabilities.
The photographs garnered a lot of comments with netizens praising the Chief Justice of India who is famous for his love motorcycles, and indulging in his hobby/ passion without care for anyone's opinion.
Having the Chief Justice of India photographed on the Harley has attracted more interest in the motorcycle. The Limited Edition CVO is powered by a twin-cooled Milwaukee-Eight 117, 1,923cc engine that produces 166Nm of torque, and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle is built for rider and passenger comfort, and for long distance touring. The Limited Edition CVO features a Boom! Box GTS infotainment system with four 75 Watt speakers, and a back rest & arm rests for the rear passenger.
Other features include a full TFT display instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity, and USB charging ports for iOS and Android smartphones.
Safety features include ABS, REFLEX DEFENSIVE RIDER SYSTEMS that include advanced chassis control, electronic brake control, and powertrain technology that assist riders with acceleration and braking on straights and in corners.
Available in three colour options - Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue, Sand Dune, and Smokey Grey & Stormcloud, the Harley-Davidson Limited Edition CVO is priced at Rs 51 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
In Harley related news, the brand is in the news for its upcoming 350cc motorcycle. Reports are that the bike will share a number of components with the Benelli TNT300, and will feature a fast track style design. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Chief Justice Of India Sharad Bobde Photographed On The Limited Edition CVO
The Chief Justice of India has been photographed numerous times aboard motorcycles in the past. In fact, Sharad Bobde owned a Royal Enfield at one point. We're sure the biking community will be proud to know that they have the Chief Justice on their side!