- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 1 hr ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Technology Microsoft Delays Xbox Series X/S Production To Get All RDNA 2 Features
- News Absolutely wrong to prevent farmers from holding peaceful demonstrations: Kejriwal
- Sports Six Pakistan cricketers in New Zealand test positive for Covid 19
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Look From Bob Biswas Goes Viral; His Transformation Photos Are Unbelievable!
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
CEAT has announced that it will be supplying tyres for the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 that was recently launched in the Indian Market. The company will be the official tyre supplier for all variants of the Meteor 350 bike with its Zoom Plus range of tubeless tyres. Previously, CEAT had been supplying tyres for the Royal Enfield Classic 350, Bullet Standard and Electra, Classic 500 and Himalayan.
Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres said, "with time, our partnership with Royal Enfield has only grown stronger and we are confident that it will continue to be fruitful even in the future. The Meteor 350 will be available in three editions, - the Fireball, the Stellar and the Supernova. All editions are fitted with alloy wheels and tubeless tyres as standard, giving riders convenience and peace of mind, especially on long journeys".
Royal Enfield launched the all-new Meteor 350 cruiser motorcycle in the Indian market and it will be available in three variants: Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. The RE Meteor 350 Fireball carries a price of Rs 1.75 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). On the other hand, the Meteor 350 Stellar and Supernova variants are priced at Rs 1.81 lakh and Rs 1.90 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mechanically, the new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comes with a brand new 349cc single-cylinder air-oil cooled SOHC engine. The unit produces 20.2bhp of power at 6100rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 4000rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The Meteor also features an all-new double-cradle frame that makes the motorcycle more rigid and stable offering enhanced handling abilities along with reduced NVH levels as well.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by a 41mm telescopic unit at the front with 130mm travel and a twin-shock setup with 6-step adjustability for preload at the rear. The motorcycle features a conventional box-type swingarm. Braking duties are handled by a 300mm disc brake with a two-piston floating calliper at the front and a 260mm disc brake with a single-piston floating calliper at the rear. The motorcycle also features dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About CEAT Supplying Tyres For The RE Meteor 350
CEAT has been supplying tyres to Royal Enfield for a long time and the tyres that the motorcycles are fitted with offer excellent grip, stability and mileage. As far as the newly launched Meteor 350 goes, we expect the motorcycle to sell in big numbers.