- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Asked if I am Indian for not speaking in Hindi at airport: DMK'sKanimozhi
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Mumbai based CEAT Tyres has launched a new range of tyre that the company says is puncture safe. The tyres have been designed to prevent the tyre from deflating after a puncture.
The brand's new range of tubeless tyres have been designed to resist loss of air pressure, allowing for a less stressful ride within a city and on the highway.
CEAT's new range of puncture free tyres are currently available in Bengaluru city, Mysore, and other parts of Karnataka, at Kerala, and at Coimbatore and Salem in Tamil Nadu. The brand will make the tyres available across the country over the next few months.
Mr Amit Tolani, the Chief Marketing Officer at CEAT Tyres Ltd, said, "Our aim has and will always be to ‘Make mobility Safer and Smarter.' The CEAT Puncture Safe tyres were launched with an aim to save our consumers' time and energy, and to deal with the most common problem for any two-wheeler rider; a flat tyre."
The brand is confident that the self-healing technology that the new range of tyres will attract more buyers. Mr Tolani added, "Modern problems require modern solutions and we at CEAT are working towards finding those solutions for our customers."
The brand's Puncture Safe range features self healing technology arrives with a patented sealant that has been researched and developed by the brand. The sealant automatically seals punctures offering more peace of mind for customers.
The sealant has been built to seal punctures from nails and other debris up to 2.5mm in diameter. The brand says the tyres are secure, unique and performance friendly, and will drastically improve road safety, and mitigate potential accidents.
CEAT Tyres has launched the puncture safe range of tyres in multiple sizes and the tyres are compatible with popular models that multiple manufacturers sell in the country.
Thoughts About CEAT's Puncture Safe Range Of Tyres
This is fantastic news for the motorcycling community. Most bikers use aftermarket products like Tyre-Protector to enhance puncture resistant properties of tyres. Having the tech build into an OEM product definitely comes as relief. Thank you CEAT for having manufactured and launched this range of tyres.