- 18 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Mumbai based CEAT Tyres has launched a new range of tyre that the company says is puncture safe. The tyres have been designed to prevent the tyre from deflating after a puncture.
The brand's new range of tubeless tyres have been designed to resist loss of air pressure, allowing for a less stressful ride within a city and on the highway.
CEAT's new range of puncture free tyres are currently available in Bengaluru city, Mysore, and other parts of Karnataka, at Kerala, and at Coimbatore and Salem in Tamil Nadu. The brand will make the tyres available across the country over the next few months.
Mr Amit Tolani, the Chief Marketing Officer at CEAT Tyres Ltd, said, "Our aim has and will always be to ‘Make mobility Safer and Smarter.' The CEAT Puncture Safe tyres were launched with an aim to save our consumers' time and energy, and to deal with the most common problem for any two-wheeler rider; a flat tyre."
The brand is confident that the self-healing technology that the new range of tyres will attract more buyers. Mr Tolani added, "Modern problems require modern solutions and we at CEAT are working towards finding those solutions for our customers."
The brand's Puncture Safe range features self healing technology arrives with a patented sealant that has been researched and developed by the brand. The sealant automatically seals punctures offering more peace of mind for customers.
The sealant has been built to seal punctures from nails and other debris up to 2.5mm in diameter. The brand says the tyres are secure, unique and performance friendly, and will drastically improve road safety, and mitigate potential accidents.
CEAT Tyres has launched the puncture safe range of tyres in multiple sizes and the tyres are compatible with popular models that multiple manufacturers sell in the country.
Thoughts About CEAT's Puncture Safe Range Of Tyres
This is fantastic news for the motorcycling community. Most bikers use aftermarket products like Tyre-Protector to enhance puncture resistant properties of tyres. Having the tech build into an OEM product definitely comes as relief. Thank you CEAT for having manufactured and launched this range of tyres.