- 12 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- News Tandav makers fail to get Supreme Court’s protection from arrest
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
India's leading automotive lubricants company, Castrol, has launched a new synthetic oil range called the Power1 Ultimate. The new engine oil range is specifically made for two-wheelers to deliver outstanding performance and increase longevity. According to the company, the new range of engine oil is closely developed based on the feedback given by professional riders. The new Castrol Power1 Ultimate range features 5 ultimate benefits: Acceleration, Protection, Smooth riding, Keeping Engine cool and Enduring Performance.
The new engine oil has been tested under extreme conditions with varying temperatures and other various parameters. The Power1 Ultimate oil is analyzed and every stage for optimal performance to ensure smooth working the engine.
The Power1 Ultimate is available in all Castrol Bike Points locations across the country. The new engine oil range can also be bought online. The Power1 Ultimate engine oil range is available in different viscosities such as 10W40, 10W50, 15W50 and 20W50 specially designed for bikes and sports bikes.
Additionally, the Castrol Power1 Ultimate is also available in 5W-40 grade for scooters. The new range of synthetic engine oil is sold in 800ml and 1-litre packages with prices starting at Rs 474 and Rs 594, respectively.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Sangwan, Managing Director, Castrol India Limited, said, "Since its inception, Castrol has always come up with unique ways to anticipate and stay ahead of ever-evolving consumer preferences through advanced technologies. It is with this pioneering spirit to delight our customers that the Castrol POWER1 ULTIMATE range has been crafted. Designed specifically for bikers who enjoy the thrill of riding, the newest member of the Castrol family is committed to delivering ultimate performance, thus extending our vision to make tomorrow bigger for our consumers."
Speaking about the crucial role of lubricants and oils in bikes, MotoGP racer Cal Crutchlow said, "The biking landscape is continuously evolving in India and there is a heightened enthusiasm for better performance from bikes. Lubricants play a critical role in performance delivery and long-running of the bike."
He further said, "Castrol has a strong heritage in motorcycle racing and has now developed Castrol POWER1 ULTIMATE to bring the best out of your bike! The cutting-edge technology developed with experience from the MotoGP racing tracks and the knowledge transfer from Castrol's racing teams is at the core of these products. Developed at the heart of racing, Castrol POWER1 ULTIMATE is suited for the commuter, the enthusiast and the professional!"
Thoughts About The Castrol Launching Power1 Ultimate Fully-Synthetic Engine Oil
Castrol Power1 Ultimate fully synthetic engine oil is aimed at users who are looking for a high-performance product for their two-wheelers. The newly launched engine oil ensures adequate lubrication, which will help in smooth operation at varying temperatures depending on the oil grade.