- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
German motorcycle manufacturer, BMW Motorrad, has announced that they have managed to keep sales numbers at pace in the premium motorcycle segment during the first quarter of the calendar year 2020. The company delivered 1,024 motorcycles to customers.
These numbers are impressive given the current situation of the Auto Industry. BMW Motorrad India has witnessed growth of 71.5 per cent during the months January and March 2020, as compared to the same period during last year.
Mr Rudratej Singh, the President and Chief Executive Officer at the BMW Group India said, "BMW Motorrad India has posted robust growth in Q1 2020, a result of the extremely strong brand we have built among motorcycling enthusiasts in India."
"BMW Motorrad has brought its most aspirational and desirable global products to Indian customers and developed a truly close-knit riding community that attracts riders who use motorcycling as a means to explore life. The G310 and GS range are extremely popular among the Indian motorcyclists," he added.
BMW Motorrad also said that they had put riding events on hold to ensure social distancing, but were engaging heavily with fellow riders digitally, and via social media channels. The company is closely monitoring markets, and other developments that will impact future demand.
A majority of growth that BMW witnessed was driven by the brand's popular BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS motorcycle models. The machines account for over 80 per cent of yearly sales in the country.
Other fan favorites are the BMW R 1250 GS, the R 1250 GSA, the F 750, the 850 GS, the 850 GSA, and the S 1000 RR. These models account for up to 20 per cent of total nationwide sales.
BMW Financial Services India has played a key role in facilitating a growth in sales while under challenging market conditions. The customisable and flexible financial solutions are a valuable offering to the brand's premium clientele.
Thoughts About BMW Motorrad Witnessing A 71.5 Per Cent Growth
These numbers are truly impressive considering the Auto Industry is currently facing it's largest challenge ever. In addition, spending patterns are mostly restricted to essentials and basic needs during the current crisis. BMW Motorrad is definitely doing something right!