- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Stay At Record Highs: Check Rates
- News Killing of Shaurya Chakra awardee an international conspiracy: 2 more Khalistan terrorists nabbed
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
German motorcycle manufacturer, BMW Motorrad, has announced that they have managed to keep sales numbers at pace in the premium motorcycle segment during the first quarter of the calendar year 2020. The company delivered 1,024 motorcycles to customers.
These numbers are impressive given the current situation of the Auto Industry. BMW Motorrad India has witnessed growth of 71.5 per cent during the months January and March 2020, as compared to the same period during last year.
Mr Rudratej Singh, the President and Chief Executive Officer at the BMW Group India said, "BMW Motorrad India has posted robust growth in Q1 2020, a result of the extremely strong brand we have built among motorcycling enthusiasts in India."
"BMW Motorrad has brought its most aspirational and desirable global products to Indian customers and developed a truly close-knit riding community that attracts riders who use motorcycling as a means to explore life. The G310 and GS range are extremely popular among the Indian motorcyclists," he added.
BMW Motorrad also said that they had put riding events on hold to ensure social distancing, but were engaging heavily with fellow riders digitally, and via social media channels. The company is closely monitoring markets, and other developments that will impact future demand.
A majority of growth that BMW witnessed was driven by the brand's popular BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS motorcycle models. The machines account for over 80 per cent of yearly sales in the country.
Other fan favorites are the BMW R 1250 GS, the R 1250 GSA, the F 750, the 850 GS, the 850 GSA, and the S 1000 RR. These models account for up to 20 per cent of total nationwide sales.
BMW Financial Services India has played a key role in facilitating a growth in sales while under challenging market conditions. The customisable and flexible financial solutions are a valuable offering to the brand's premium clientele.
Thoughts About BMW Motorrad Witnessing A 71.5 Per Cent Growth
These numbers are truly impressive considering the Auto Industry is currently facing it's largest challenge ever. In addition, spending patterns are mostly restricted to essentials and basic needs during the current crisis. BMW Motorrad is definitely doing something right!