- 5 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 7 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 8 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 9 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Movies As KBC 12 Concludes With Its Grand Finale, Can You Answer These Winning Rs 1 Crore Questions Of The Season?
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
BMW Motorrad launched its most affordable motorcycles in India: the BMW G310 R and G310 GS back in 2018. Since then, both the motorcycles have got a decent response in the market. However, the company is yet to update both its entry-level motorcycles, to meet the BS6 standards. Earlier this month, the production-ready mules of both the G 310 R and the G 310 GS were spotted testing.
However, as per the images reported by IndianAutosBlog, the G 310 R BS6 has been spotted testing for the second time this month. As seen in the images, the motorcycle is being tested without wraps, revealing its matte back paint scheme. The frame of the motorcycle has been painted in red, which goes well with an overall matte black paint job. Since the motorcycle is not being tested under wraps, we expect that the company is soon going to launch the updated products.
At the front, the BMW G 310 R gets an updated headlight unit. However, this time the housing is supposed to be a complete LED unit. The headlight also gets a horizontally stacked DRL in the centre, that resembles the BMW F 900 R's headlamp unit. The company has also tweaked the body panels of the G 30 R; And along with the updated headlight unit and the tweaked panels, the motorcycle gets a more aggressive stance than the previous generation one.
Mechanically the G 310 R will be powered by an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models. The BS6 compliant 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine is expected to produce the same power and torque, 34bhp of power at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm. The unit will be paired to a six-speed gearbox. Apart from an updated engine, the BS6 models could also come equipped with a slip assist clutch as standard.
Thoughts About The BS6 Complaint BMW G 310 R
The BMW G 310 R is an entry-level motorcycle for customers who want to be a part of the premium motorcycle brand. However, the BMW G 310 R goes up against the likes of the KTM Duke 390, Honda CB 300R, TVS Apache RR 310 and the Bajaj Dominar 400 in the Indian market.