- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Asked if I am Indian for not speaking in Hindi at airport: DMK'sKanimozhi
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
BGauss is a new brand of RR Global has unveiled its first two products for the India market. However, all the five variants straddling across low speed and high-speed segments will start sales from the first week of August.
The two premium range of electric scooters are called the BGauss A2 and the BGauss B8. Designed especially for urban and developing areas, to elevate lifestyles and conserve the environment. The scooters come with a fluid design, ease, comfort, low maintenance, great power, quick charging, IOT and more features.
Speaking on the announcement, Hemant Kabra, Director, RR Global & Founder and Managing Director, BGauss said, "The Indian market has evolved and customers look forward to innovation in technology and comfort. We are thrilled to introduce our first range of products under BGauss and we are positive we will not only deliver but exceed customer expectations. We have focused on developing the sales and service network simultaneously to cater to all customer requirements."
BGauss offers features like a removable battery, anti-theft alarm, anti-theft motor locking, LED Instrument panel, multi-coloured digital display, DRL's, keyless start, find your scooter, centralised Seat Lock, USB charging, Reverse Assist, side stand sensor and 3 riding modes (Low, Mid, High). The IOT feature is available in the technology version and each model comes with a mobile app.
Speaking about the scooters, the BGauss B8 comes with LI technology, lithium-ion and lead-acid and all the Variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High. The scooter has a top speed of 50 km/h. The lead-acid variant offers a range of 78 km, while the lithium-ion and LI Technology has a range of 70 km.
The lead-acid variant will take 7 to 8 hours to charge the battery from 0-100 per cent, while the lithium-ion and LI Technology variants get a removable battery and take a maximum of three hours for a full charge. The B8 lithium-ion comes with Bluetooth features and is available in blue, white, red and grey colour schemes.
On the other hand, the BGauss A2 comes with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Both variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High, with top speed 25 km/h and a range of 110 km. The lead-acid takes 7-8 hours to charge the battery from 0-100 per cent, while the lithium-ion comes with a removable battery and takes a maximum of 2 hours and 15 minutes to charge. All variants are available in blue, white, and grey colour schemes.
Thoughts About BGauss Unveiling Two New Scooters In India
Slowly the electric segment is catching up the pace. These two new electric scooters from the company look fantastic and the higher variant is feature-loaded. We definitely think that these two new electric scooters will gain a lot of traction.