- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
BGauss is a new brand of RR Global has unveiled its first two products for the India market. However, all the five variants straddling across low speed and high-speed segments will start sales from the first week of August.
The two premium range of electric scooters are called the BGauss A2 and the BGauss B8. Designed especially for urban and developing areas, to elevate lifestyles and conserve the environment. The scooters come with a fluid design, ease, comfort, low maintenance, great power, quick charging, IOT and more features.
Speaking on the announcement, Hemant Kabra, Director, RR Global & Founder and Managing Director, BGauss said, "The Indian market has evolved and customers look forward to innovation in technology and comfort. We are thrilled to introduce our first range of products under BGauss and we are positive we will not only deliver but exceed customer expectations. We have focused on developing the sales and service network simultaneously to cater to all customer requirements."
BGauss offers features like a removable battery, anti-theft alarm, anti-theft motor locking, LED Instrument panel, multi-coloured digital display, DRL's, keyless start, find your scooter, centralised Seat Lock, USB charging, Reverse Assist, side stand sensor and 3 riding modes (Low, Mid, High). The IOT feature is available in the technology version and each model comes with a mobile app.
Speaking about the scooters, the BGauss B8 comes with LI technology, lithium-ion and lead-acid and all the Variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High. The scooter has a top speed of 50 km/h. The lead-acid variant offers a range of 78 km, while the lithium-ion and LI Technology has a range of 70 km.
The lead-acid variant will take 7 to 8 hours to charge the battery from 0-100 per cent, while the lithium-ion and LI Technology variants get a removable battery and take a maximum of three hours for a full charge. The B8 lithium-ion comes with Bluetooth features and is available in blue, white, red and grey colour schemes.
On the other hand, the BGauss A2 comes with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Both variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High, with top speed 25 km/h and a range of 110 km. The lead-acid takes 7-8 hours to charge the battery from 0-100 per cent, while the lithium-ion comes with a removable battery and takes a maximum of 2 hours and 15 minutes to charge. All variants are available in blue, white, and grey colour schemes.
Thoughts About BGauss Unveiling Two New Scooters In India
Slowly the electric segment is catching up the pace. These two new electric scooters from the company look fantastic and the higher variant is feature-loaded. We definitely think that these two new electric scooters will gain a lot of traction.