- 33 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Movies Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Says She Was Told To Attend Karan Johar's Parties To Make Comeback In Films
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
BGauss - a new brand of RR Global has announced its partnership with MoneyTap. Through this collaboration, customers who are keen on purchasing a BGAUSS electric scooter will now be able to afford a transparent EMI finance scheme at 0 percent interest rate. This facility is available for both the B8 and A2 models along with all their variants.
Speaking on the partnership, Hemant Kabra, Director, RR Global & Founder and Managing Director, BGAUSS said, "At BGAUSS, we believe in providing quality, style, performance and functionality to our customers. We truly believe that electric mobility will define the future of transport and our partnership with MoneyTap is a step towards making the purchase of electric scooters easy and accessible to everyone who is looking for personal mobility and ease of commute. The 0% interest EMI financing option provided by MoneyTap for BGAUSS customers will further make our scooters easily affordable and accessible to the Indian masses."
As the Government has eased up the lockdown, businesses have resumed but in an orderly manner. The financing option by MoneyTap EMI for the BGauss is completely digital and will help in the contactless payment of the EMI, therefore maintaining social distance. The loan eligibility and sanction process can be completed within five minutes, however, there is longer tenure for repayment, between 6 to 36 months that is also being offered to the customers for better and easy payment options.
Anuj Kacker - Co-founder, MoneyTap stated, "We are proud to associate with BGAUSS, a brand that will help India leapfrog into the environmentally-friendly electric scooter movement. We anticipate higher demand for EVs in the urban population - our research shows that people are prioritising personal mobility solutions over public transport or cabs in a post-COVID scenario. As the consumer lending partner, our focus will be on making this shift affordable for all potential BGAUSS consumers."
Customers can book any BGAUSS electric scooter from the dealers located across these four cities: Panvel, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru and avail financing options from MoneyTap. The B8 is priced at Rs 62,999 and Rs 82,999 for the lead-acid and lithium-ion powered variants, respectively. Similarly, the two variants of the A2 are priced at Rs 52,499 for the lead-acid variant and Rs 67,999 for the lithium-ion version. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between MoneyTap And BGauss
Slowly the electric segment is catching up the pace. The two new electric scooters from the company look fantastic and the higher variant is feature-loaded. With the EMI scheme from MoneyTap customers will now be able to buy their favourite BGauss electric scooter at very low prices.