- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
BGauss - a new brand of RR Global has announced its partnership with MoneyTap. Through this collaboration, customers who are keen on purchasing a BGAUSS electric scooter will now be able to afford a transparent EMI finance scheme at 0 percent interest rate. This facility is available for both the B8 and A2 models along with all their variants.
Speaking on the partnership, Hemant Kabra, Director, RR Global & Founder and Managing Director, BGAUSS said, "At BGAUSS, we believe in providing quality, style, performance and functionality to our customers. We truly believe that electric mobility will define the future of transport and our partnership with MoneyTap is a step towards making the purchase of electric scooters easy and accessible to everyone who is looking for personal mobility and ease of commute. The 0% interest EMI financing option provided by MoneyTap for BGAUSS customers will further make our scooters easily affordable and accessible to the Indian masses."
As the Government has eased up the lockdown, businesses have resumed but in an orderly manner. The financing option by MoneyTap EMI for the BGauss is completely digital and will help in the contactless payment of the EMI, therefore maintaining social distance. The loan eligibility and sanction process can be completed within five minutes, however, there is longer tenure for repayment, between 6 to 36 months that is also being offered to the customers for better and easy payment options.
Anuj Kacker - Co-founder, MoneyTap stated, "We are proud to associate with BGAUSS, a brand that will help India leapfrog into the environmentally-friendly electric scooter movement. We anticipate higher demand for EVs in the urban population - our research shows that people are prioritising personal mobility solutions over public transport or cabs in a post-COVID scenario. As the consumer lending partner, our focus will be on making this shift affordable for all potential BGAUSS consumers."
Customers can book any BGAUSS electric scooter from the dealers located across these four cities: Panvel, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru and avail financing options from MoneyTap. The B8 is priced at Rs 62,999 and Rs 82,999 for the lead-acid and lithium-ion powered variants, respectively. Similarly, the two variants of the A2 are priced at Rs 52,499 for the lead-acid variant and Rs 67,999 for the lithium-ion version. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between MoneyTap And BGauss
Slowly the electric segment is catching up the pace. The two new electric scooters from the company look fantastic and the higher variant is feature-loaded. With the EMI scheme from MoneyTap customers will now be able to buy their favourite BGauss electric scooter at very low prices.