- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 4 hrs ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- 4 hrs ago Driving License & Vehicle Registration Validity Extended Until 30 September
- 7 hrs ago Hero Electric Scooter Prices Dropped By Up To Rs 15,000: Optima HX FAME 2 Subsidy Revised Price List
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Indian cricket team wear black armbands as a mark of respect to the ‘Flying Sikh’
- Movies Kunal Kemmu On Daughter Inaaya Naumi's Bond With Taimur: They Are A Riot When They Are Together
- News Ahead of monsoon, Karnataka government to shift people from flood-prone villages to safer places
- Finance Markets To Remain Volatile Next Week, Global Markets Remain Key
- Technology OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
- Education Summer Solstice 2021: Know Why June 21 Is The Longest Day Of The Year
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
BGauss is a new brand of RR Global has inaugurated its first dealership in Maharashtra in Navi Mumbai. The showroom also started deliveries of BGauss electric scooters for its customers who had already pre-booked their scooters online, through the BGauss website.
Commenting on the occasion, Hemant Kabra, Director, RR Global & Founder and Managing Director, BGauss said, "We are proud to bring our first-ever BGauss dealership to the lively and tech-savvy Navi Mumbai. Our dealership is designed as a new-age interactive urban space giving customers first-hand experience of both the B8 and A2 models and its five variants. We truly believe that electric mobility will define the future of transport and our partnership with Rughved Kandpille is a step towards making our electric scooters easily accessible and available to prospect customers in Navi Mumbai."
This new showroom is one of its kind that will offer unique, customized and interactive experiences to customers. Moreover, customers can also book, test ride and also get hands-on with BGauss versatile product portfolio.
Rughved Kandpille, Dealership Partner, Xcel Automobiles Pvt Ltd, further added, "We are proud to be the first dealer partner for BGauss in the country. BGauss is a dynamic, stylish, premium, yet an affordable brand and it gives us great pleasure to showcase its amazing range of electric scooters. Equipped with the best technology, well-designed and aesthetically engineered, BGauss is capable of setting an example for faster adoption of electric mobility in our city and this brand will enable us to be a part of Maharashtra's Electric Vehicle revolution."
The two premium range of electric scooters are called the BGauss A2 and the BGauss B8. Designed especially for urban and developing areas, to elevate lifestyles and conserve the environment. The scooters come with a fluid design, ease, comfort, low maintenance, great power, quick charging, IoT and more features.
Some of the features that the company provides are like a removable battery, anti-theft alarm, anti-theft motor locking, LED Instrument panel, multi-coloured digital display, DRL's, keyless start, find your scooter, centralised Seat Lock, USB charging, Reverse Assist, side stand sensor and 3 riding modes (Low, Mid, High). The IoT feature is available in the technology version and each model comes with a mobile app.
BGauss B8 comes with LI technology, lithium-ion and lead-acid and all the Variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High. The scooter has a top speed of 50 km/h. The lead-acid variant offers a range of 78 km. The BGauss A2 comes with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Both variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High, with top speed 25 km/h and a range of 110 km.
Thoughts About The New Showroom Launched By BGauss
The new showroom is really spacious and will definitely provide a good customer experience. These two new electric scooters from the company look fantastic and the higher variant is feature-loaded. We definitely think that these two new electric scooters will gain a lot of traction.