- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 4 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- 18 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Expectations Of Common Man
- Movies Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's Sangeet: Alia Bhatt, Arjun Kapoor And Janhvi Kapoor Are Expected To Perform
- News Republic Day 2021: Speech, essay ideas for students and teachers
- Technology Reliance Jio Developing Next-Gen 5G Core Network; ARPU Rises To Rs. 151 In Q3 FY21
- Sports Saini bowled despite injury in the second innings at Brisbane
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga Flaunts A Blazer Outfit, A Red Dramatic Skirt, And A Golden Dove Brooch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
The list of India's best-selling two-wheelers for the month of July 2020 has been released. Similar to previous months, the Hero Splendor commuter motorcycle dominates the segment yet again, registering the highest sales last month. The Hero Splendor is followed by the HF Deluxe, another commuter-segment offering from Hero MotoCorp. Completing the top-three is the Honda Activa scooter.
Starting off at the top is the Hero Splendor. The commuter-level motorcycle offering from Hero MotoCorp continues to dominate the two-wheeler segment in the Indian market. The Hero Splendor motorcycle registered 2,13,413 units of sales in the previous month of July 2020.
Following the Splendor, is yet another commuter bike from Hero MotoCorp, the HF Deluxe. The Hero HF Deluxe motorcycle came in second with 1,54,142 units of sales. The motorcycle was updated to comply with BS6 emission norms earlier this year and has managed to consistently bring in volume sales to the brand month-on-month.
In third place is the Honda Activa scooter, currently in its sixth-generation iteration which was launched earlier this year. The Honda Activa 6G, similar to the Hero Splendor maintains dominance in the scooter segment, continuously registering the highest sales every month. Following the trend, the Honda Activa scooter again managed to register 1,18,859 units of sales in the month of July 2020.
The Honda CB Shine follows in fourth place, after registering close to 89,000 units of sales in the previous month. The CB Shine from HMSI is a premium commuter-level offering from the brand, which received a BS6 update early this year.
With 73,836 units of sales, the Bajaj Pulsar range rounds off the top-five best-selling two-wheelers list. The Bajaj Pulsar range comprises multiple models starting from the 125 and going all the way up to the 220F.
|2||Hero HF Deluxe||1,54,142|
|4||Honda CB Shine||88,969|
Sixth and seventh position on the list are occupied by the TVS XL100 with 58,403 units and the Hero Glamour with 51,225 units of sales, respectively. The TVS Jupiter scooter registered in eighth position with 48,995 units of sales in July 2020.
The bottom two on the list are the Hero Passion and the Honda Dio scooter in ninth and tenth, respectively. The Hero Passion motorcycle registered 44,337 units and the Dio scooter recorded 37,233 units of sales in the previous month.
Thoughts On The Best-Selling Two-Wheeler In India For July 2020
The top-selling two-wheelers in India showcase the Hero Splendor, HF Deluxe and the Honda Activa continue to dominate the segment. All three two-wheelers have been in the market for a long time and have become household names across the country.