- 35 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 39 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
The two-wheeler sales report for the month of September 2020 has been released. As per the reports, the Hero Splendor and the Honda Activa continue to dominate their respective segments registering the highest sales yet again.
The Hero Splendor has managed to yet again become the best-selling two-wheeler in the Indian market. The Splendor motorcycle registered sales of 280,250 units in the previous month of September 2020; an increase of around 50,000 units compared to August 2020 when the commuter motorcycle recorded close to 2.30 lakh sales.
Similarly, the Honda Activa also continues to be the best-selling scooter in the Indian market yet again. The scooter currently in its sixth-generation managed to register a month-on-month growth, recording 2.57 lakh units of sales in September 2020. This is again an increase of over 50,000 units, compared to its sales in August.
The top-three on the list is completed by yet another Hero commuter motorcycle, the HF Deluxe. The Hero HF Deluxe registered 216,201 units of sales in the country in the previous month, allowing it to maintain its third position in the list from August 2020.
The Honda CB Shine, the premium commuter motorcycle from the Japanese brand comes in fourth on the list. The CB Shine motorcycle registered 118,004 units of sales. While this is an increase from its sales in August, it is a long way off from the sales number of the top-three.
The fifth position on the list is occupied by the Bajaj Pulsar range, with 102,698 units of sales. The Pulsar series offers models ranging from the Pulsar 125 to the 220F. The flagship models of the series though are the 200NS and 200RS models.
|3||Hero HF Deluxe||2,16,201|
|4||Honda CB Shine||1,18,004|
|7||TVS XL Moped||68,929|
Table Courtesy: Autopunditz.com
The Hero Glamour has overtaken sales of the TVS XL to occupy the sixth position for the month of September 2020. The Glamour motorcycle registered 69,477 units, which is just a 1000 units more than the moped from TVS Motor Company occupying seventh place on the list.
The Hero Passion occupies the eighth position on the list. The commuter motorcycle registered 63,296 units of sales in the previous month of September; a month-on-month improvement of over 10,000 units in the market.
The final two slots have been occupied by the TVS Jupiter and the Bajaj Platina. The TVS Jupiter scooter registered 56,085 units of sales in the previous month, while the Platina sold 55,496 units during the same period.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Bikes & Scooters In India For September 2020
The top-selling bikes and scooters have remained mostly identical in terms of month-on-month sales. The Hero Splendor & Honda Activa continue to dominate the motorcycle and scooter segment, respectively.