- 4 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 8 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 13 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 15 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The two-wheeler sales report for the month of September 2020 has been released. As per the reports, the Hero Splendor and the Honda Activa continue to dominate their respective segments registering the highest sales yet again.
The Hero Splendor has managed to yet again become the best-selling two-wheeler in the Indian market. The Splendor motorcycle registered sales of 280,250 units in the previous month of September 2020; an increase of around 50,000 units compared to August 2020 when the commuter motorcycle recorded close to 2.30 lakh sales.
Similarly, the Honda Activa also continues to be the best-selling scooter in the Indian market yet again. The scooter currently in its sixth-generation managed to register a month-on-month growth, recording 2.57 lakh units of sales in September 2020. This is again an increase of over 50,000 units, compared to its sales in August.
The top-three on the list is completed by yet another Hero commuter motorcycle, the HF Deluxe. The Hero HF Deluxe registered 216,201 units of sales in the country in the previous month, allowing it to maintain its third position in the list from August 2020.
The Honda CB Shine, the premium commuter motorcycle from the Japanese brand comes in fourth on the list. The CB Shine motorcycle registered 118,004 units of sales. While this is an increase from its sales in August, it is a long way off from the sales number of the top-three.
The fifth position on the list is occupied by the Bajaj Pulsar range, with 102,698 units of sales. The Pulsar series offers models ranging from the Pulsar 125 to the 220F. The flagship models of the series though are the 200NS and 200RS models.
|3||Hero HF Deluxe||2,16,201|
|4||Honda CB Shine||1,18,004|
|7||TVS XL Moped||68,929|
Table Courtesy: Autopunditz.com
The Hero Glamour has overtaken sales of the TVS XL to occupy the sixth position for the month of September 2020. The Glamour motorcycle registered 69,477 units, which is just a 1000 units more than the moped from TVS Motor Company occupying seventh place on the list.
The Hero Passion occupies the eighth position on the list. The commuter motorcycle registered 63,296 units of sales in the previous month of September; a month-on-month improvement of over 10,000 units in the market.
The final two slots have been occupied by the TVS Jupiter and the Bajaj Platina. The TVS Jupiter scooter registered 56,085 units of sales in the previous month, while the Platina sold 55,496 units during the same period.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Bikes & Scooters In India For September 2020
The top-selling bikes and scooters have remained mostly identical in terms of month-on-month sales. The Hero Splendor & Honda Activa continue to dominate the motorcycle and scooter segment, respectively.