- 12 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 21 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 24 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- News Uttarakhand: Cloudburst in Nainital; several people feared trapped under debris
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Liam Livingstone doubtful for tournament with finger injury
- Finance 1 Large-Cap And Small-Cap Stock To Buy As Suggested By ICICI Securities
- Movies Apna Time Bhi Aayega Bids Adieu To The Audiences After A Successful Year-Long Run
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Lifestyle Long Covid May Not Be As Fatal As Acute COVID-19 But Can Worsen Existing Ailments, Say Experts
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
The two-wheeler sales report for the month of November 2020 has been released. The Hero Splendor has managed to retain the 'best-selling two-wheeler' title in the Indian market for yet another month. The Honda Activa scooter though is close behind in second as the best-selling scooter in India for the month of November 2020.
The Hero Splendor registered the highest sales in the two-wheeler segment with 2,48 lakh units of sales in the month of November 2020. This is, however, a rather significant drop in its monthly sales from October, when the commuter motorcycle registered over 3.15 lakh units of sales.
Second on the list is the Honda Activa scooter, which registered a little over 2.25 lakh units of sales. This again is a slight drop in its monthly sales from October, when sales of the Activa stood at over 2.40 lakh units.
Third on the list is yet another commuter motorcycle from Hero, in the form of the HF Deluxe. The Hero HF Deluxe continues to maintain its position in third spot for yet another month.
However, sales of the motorcycle have declined in a monthly comparison. The sales figures of the Hero HF Deluxe in the previous month stood at a little over 1,79 lakh units, which is down from 2.33 lakh units of sales in October 2020.
The Bajaj Pulsar and the Honda CB Shine continue in fourth and fifth place respectively as well. The Bajaj Pulsar registered 1.05 lakh units while the Honda CB Shine sales in the month of November 2020 stood at 94,413 units.
|3||Hero HF Deluxe||1,79,426|
|5||Honda CB Shine||94,413|
|6||TVS XL Moped||70,750|
Sixth and seventh on the list is occupied by TVS Motor Company with their XL100 and Jupiter offerings. The TVS Xl100 registered 70,750 units of sales in the previous month, with the Jupiter closing in behind with 62,626 units of sales.
Eighth on the list was the Hero Passion premium commuter offering. The Hero Passion registered a little over 53,700 units of sales. Ninth on the list, however, is the Suzuki Access; a new entrant to the top-10 list compared to the October report.
The final position on the list is occupied by the Bajaj Platina. The commuter motorcycle from Bajaj registered 41,572 units of sales to close the final slot on the list.
Thoughts On The Best-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For November 2020
The two-wheeler sales in India for the month of November 2020 showcases a slight decrease in its monthly comparison. However, with all the year-end discounts and benefits offered, we could see a further change in the December 2020 report.