- 36 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
The two-wheeler sales report for the month of November 2020 has been released. The Hero Splendor has managed to retain the 'best-selling two-wheeler' title in the Indian market for yet another month. The Honda Activa scooter though is close behind in second as the best-selling scooter in India for the month of November 2020.
The Hero Splendor registered the highest sales in the two-wheeler segment with 2,48 lakh units of sales in the month of November 2020. This is, however, a rather significant drop in its monthly sales from October, when the commuter motorcycle registered over 3.15 lakh units of sales.
Second on the list is the Honda Activa scooter, which registered a little over 2.25 lakh units of sales. This again is a slight drop in its monthly sales from October, when sales of the Activa stood at over 2.40 lakh units.
Third on the list is yet another commuter motorcycle from Hero, in the form of the HF Deluxe. The Hero HF Deluxe continues to maintain its position in third spot for yet another month.
However, sales of the motorcycle have declined in a monthly comparison. The sales figures of the Hero HF Deluxe in the previous month stood at a little over 1,79 lakh units, which is down from 2.33 lakh units of sales in October 2020.
The Bajaj Pulsar and the Honda CB Shine continue in fourth and fifth place respectively as well. The Bajaj Pulsar registered 1.05 lakh units while the Honda CB Shine sales in the month of November 2020 stood at 94,413 units.
|3||Hero HF Deluxe||1,79,426|
|5||Honda CB Shine||94,413|
|6||TVS XL Moped||70,750|
Sixth and seventh on the list is occupied by TVS Motor Company with their XL100 and Jupiter offerings. The TVS Xl100 registered 70,750 units of sales in the previous month, with the Jupiter closing in behind with 62,626 units of sales.
Eighth on the list was the Hero Passion premium commuter offering. The Hero Passion registered a little over 53,700 units of sales. Ninth on the list, however, is the Suzuki Access; a new entrant to the top-10 list compared to the October report.
The final position on the list is occupied by the Bajaj Platina. The commuter motorcycle from Bajaj registered 41,572 units of sales to close the final slot on the list.
Thoughts On The Best-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For November 2020
The two-wheeler sales in India for the month of November 2020 showcases a slight decrease in its monthly comparison. However, with all the year-end discounts and benefits offered, we could see a further change in the December 2020 report.