- 18 min ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 19 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Will revisit GST when Congress is voted to power: Rahul Gandhi
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Movies Krack Day 14 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Emerges As A Blockbuster
- Lifestyle National Girl Child Day 24 January: Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- Sports Ahead of England's India visit, Pietersen posts Dravid's tips on playing spin bowling
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Chinese electric scooter manufacturer, Benling, has launched the Aura electric scooter. The Aura cost Rs 99,000 on-road at Bangalore. The company had unveiled the Benling Aura about a month ago.
The scooter features a 2500 BLDC electric motor and a detachable 72V/40Ah lithium-ion battery. There is mixed information about the range of the Aura electric scooter. One dealer claims the range on is between 60 and 70 kilometers, and a second dealer claims the range is between 90 and 100 kilometers.
The company however, says the range stands at 120 kilometers. Benling is offering a three year warranty on the battery, and the scooter's top speed stands at 65 kilometers per hour.
The Benling Aura features a (BSAS) Breakdown Smart Assistance System that allows for the scooter to restart and move in the case of a breakdown. Should something go wrong with the controller, the motor, or the battery, one needs to turn the BSAS switch on.
The system restarts the scooter and one is able to ride it at low speeds. Range after using the BSAS module depends on factors like the power left in the battery. The detachable battery take four hours to charge up to a hundred percent.
The scooter looks like a Chinese copy of the Vespa, and design elements include round headlamps, turn signal indicators integrated on to the front cowl, a large flat seat, a big foot board, and retro looking tail lights.
The Aura electric scooter features a keyless system, a USB charger, an anti-theft alarm, a rear-wheel integrated locking system, a fully digital instrument cluster, and a reverse park assist.
Benling India has previously made available three low-speed scooters in India - the Kriti, the Icon, and the Falcon. The Aura is being sold in the high-speed scooter segment.
Thoughts About The Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launched At Rs 99,000
We think that is a fair price for the electric scooter. The real question is whether the scooter will do well against the Chetak electric. The Chetak has a huge sentimental value that will work for it. Only time will tell.