- 4 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 9 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Sports Kolkata Knight Riders: IPL 2020 league schedule, squad, venue, timing and record
- Movies Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal To Have A Court Marriage On April 15?
- News Woman raises pro-Pak slogans at anti-CAA stir in Bengaluru in the presence of AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Lifestyle Ways To Manage Your Thyroid Naturally
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Chinese electric scooter manufacturer, Benling, has launched the Aura electric scooter. The Aura cost Rs 99,000 on-road at Bangalore. The company had unveiled the Benling Aura about a month ago.
The scooter features a 2500 BLDC electric motor and a detachable 72V/40Ah lithium-ion battery. There is mixed information about the range of the Aura electric scooter. One dealer claims the range on is between 60 and 70 kilometers, and a second dealer claims the range is between 90 and 100 kilometers.
The company however, says the range stands at 120 kilometers. Benling is offering a three year warranty on the battery, and the scooter's top speed stands at 65 kilometers per hour.
The Benling Aura features a (BSAS) Breakdown Smart Assistance System that allows for the scooter to restart and move in the case of a breakdown. Should something go wrong with the controller, the motor, or the battery, one needs to turn the BSAS switch on.
The system restarts the scooter and one is able to ride it at low speeds. Range after using the BSAS module depends on factors like the power left in the battery. The detachable battery take four hours to charge up to a hundred percent.
The scooter looks like a Chinese copy of the Vespa, and design elements include round headlamps, turn signal indicators integrated on to the front cowl, a large flat seat, a big foot board, and retro looking tail lights.
The Aura electric scooter features a keyless system, a USB charger, an anti-theft alarm, a rear-wheel integrated locking system, a fully digital instrument cluster, and a reverse park assist.
Benling India has previously made available three low-speed scooters in India - the Kriti, the Icon, and the Falcon. The Aura is being sold in the high-speed scooter segment.
Thoughts About The Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launched At Rs 99,000
We think that is a fair price for the electric scooter. The real question is whether the scooter will do well against the Chetak electric. The Chetak has a huge sentimental value that will work for it. Only time will tell.