- 32 min ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 14 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 17 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 18 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- News Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to make important announcement at 10 am
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Lifestyle 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Sports Johnson snares lead as Koepka looms large at US PGA Championship
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster Featuring Mahesh Babu Is Here To Raise Your Anticipation!
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Chinese electric scooter manufacturer, Benling, has launched the Aura electric scooter. The Aura cost Rs 99,000 on-road at Bangalore. The company had unveiled the Benling Aura about a month ago.
The scooter features a 2500 BLDC electric motor and a detachable 72V/40Ah lithium-ion battery. There is mixed information about the range of the Aura electric scooter. One dealer claims the range on is between 60 and 70 kilometers, and a second dealer claims the range is between 90 and 100 kilometers.
The company however, says the range stands at 120 kilometers. Benling is offering a three year warranty on the battery, and the scooter's top speed stands at 65 kilometers per hour.
The Benling Aura features a (BSAS) Breakdown Smart Assistance System that allows for the scooter to restart and move in the case of a breakdown. Should something go wrong with the controller, the motor, or the battery, one needs to turn the BSAS switch on.
The system restarts the scooter and one is able to ride it at low speeds. Range after using the BSAS module depends on factors like the power left in the battery. The detachable battery take four hours to charge up to a hundred percent.
The scooter looks like a Chinese copy of the Vespa, and design elements include round headlamps, turn signal indicators integrated on to the front cowl, a large flat seat, a big foot board, and retro looking tail lights.
The Aura electric scooter features a keyless system, a USB charger, an anti-theft alarm, a rear-wheel integrated locking system, a fully digital instrument cluster, and a reverse park assist.
Benling India has previously made available three low-speed scooters in India - the Kriti, the Icon, and the Falcon. The Aura is being sold in the high-speed scooter segment.
Thoughts About The Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launched At Rs 99,000
We think that is a fair price for the electric scooter. The real question is whether the scooter will do well against the Chetak electric. The Chetak has a huge sentimental value that will work for it. Only time will tell.