- 21 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
The Benelli TNT 600i 2021 spy pics have been leaked. The naked-motorcycle will feature an all-new design, and has been revealed from a leaked patent document.
The spy images from IAB reveal the next-gen Benelli TNT 600i naked motorcycle to feature an all-new design with a new front fascia. The leaked pictures also reveal the new motorcycle to be different from the 2020 Benelli TNT 600i, which has just been launched in China.
The 2021 TNT 600i features a new front fascia with a new headlamp design. The new headlight setup includes two projector lights on either side for high and low beams, respectively, and the centre light could be a DRL.
The upcoming next-gen TNT 600i also features a compact fully-digital instrument cluster. The new front fascia looks sleeker and aggressive as compared to the previous-generation models.
The company has also redesigned the fuel tank extensions on the next-gen TNT 600i. They look sportier and sharper than the rounded contours on the previous-gen model. The new motorcycle also features a revised tail section which is shorter than the one from the current-gen model. The 2021 Benelli TNT 600i has different seat design, which looks is more appealing.
Benelli has altered the exhaust system on the 2021 TNT 600i. The new underbelly exhaust system is now much shorter and comes out near to the rear swingarm. However, the current-gen models feature dual exhaust system placed under the pillion seats. The Benelli TNT 600i is known for its strong exhaust note, we hope new exhaust sounds the same on the next-gen motorcycle as well.
Other changes on the next-gen motorcycle include a new tyre-hugger with mounting for the license plate, vertically mounted rear-turn indicators. Also, the mono-shock suspension position has been changed on the next-gen motorcycle.
Apart from this, the motorcycle continues to feature (USD) UpSide-Down forks at the front and mono-shock at the rear. However, the new-gen motorcycle feature twin discs at the front, and a single unit at the rear — comparing this to the single-disc unit featured at both ends on the current-gen motorcycle.
As is, there is no information regarding the 2021 TNT 600i's engine specifications. It's is expected to continue using the in-line 4-cylinder engine powering the current-gen models. The 2020 TNT 600i's engine produces 81bhp and 51Nm of torque, and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About the 2021 Benelli TNT 600i Spy Pics
The next-gen motorcycle features a new design that looks much sharper and modern. However, the under-seat dual exhaust setup is gone. Whether the Benelli fans and community will accept the changes made to their flag-ship naked motorcycle is yet to be seen. The design seems to be in an early stage, we shall wait for more updates from the company soon.