- 5 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- 6 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- 21 hrs ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 22 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- Sports Coronavirus: India's rising cricket star Shafali Verma encourages social distancing with swag - Watch
- News Delhi govt seeks Rs 5,000 crore from Centre to pay employees' salaries: Sisodia
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Lifestyle June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Benelli TNT 600i 2021 spy pics have been leaked. The naked-motorcycle will feature an all-new design, and has been revealed from a leaked patent document.
The spy images from IAB reveal the next-gen Benelli TNT 600i naked motorcycle to feature an all-new design with a new front fascia. The leaked pictures also reveal the new motorcycle to be different from the 2020 Benelli TNT 600i, which has just been launched in China.
The 2021 TNT 600i features a new front fascia with a new headlamp design. The new headlight setup includes two projector lights on either side for high and low beams, respectively, and the centre light could be a DRL.
The upcoming next-gen TNT 600i also features a compact fully-digital instrument cluster. The new front fascia looks sleeker and aggressive as compared to the previous-generation models.
The company has also redesigned the fuel tank extensions on the next-gen TNT 600i. They look sportier and sharper than the rounded contours on the previous-gen model. The new motorcycle also features a revised tail section which is shorter than the one from the current-gen model. The 2021 Benelli TNT 600i has different seat design, which looks is more appealing.
Benelli has altered the exhaust system on the 2021 TNT 600i. The new underbelly exhaust system is now much shorter and comes out near to the rear swingarm. However, the current-gen models feature dual exhaust system placed under the pillion seats. The Benelli TNT 600i is known for its strong exhaust note, we hope new exhaust sounds the same on the next-gen motorcycle as well.
Other changes on the next-gen motorcycle include a new tyre-hugger with mounting for the license plate, vertically mounted rear-turn indicators. Also, the mono-shock suspension position has been changed on the next-gen motorcycle.
Apart from this, the motorcycle continues to feature (USD) UpSide-Down forks at the front and mono-shock at the rear. However, the new-gen motorcycle feature twin discs at the front, and a single unit at the rear — comparing this to the single-disc unit featured at both ends on the current-gen motorcycle.
As is, there is no information regarding the 2021 TNT 600i's engine specifications. It's is expected to continue using the in-line 4-cylinder engine powering the current-gen models. The 2020 TNT 600i's engine produces 81bhp and 51Nm of torque, and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About the 2021 Benelli TNT 600i Spy Pics
The next-gen motorcycle features a new design that looks much sharper and modern. However, the under-seat dual exhaust setup is gone. Whether the Benelli fans and community will accept the changes made to their flag-ship naked motorcycle is yet to be seen. The design seems to be in an early stage, we shall wait for more updates from the company soon.