- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52 Retail Box Surfaces Online Ahead Of Launch: Report
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
The middleweight modern-classic roadster segment is slowly gaining pace in the Indian market. Italian bike maker, Benelli has unveiled its two new motorcycles: the Benelli Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail. These two motorcycles were first showcased at EICMA last year.
Now let's talk about the motorcycles, first up is the Benelli Leoncino 800. The Leoncino 800 is more of a road-focused motorcycle and it gets its name due to the traditional styling language with an exposed trellis frame, a slender fuel tank, a simple tailpiece and spoke wheels.
On the standard Leoncino 800, the front end comprises a wide 50mm Marzocchi USD fork that offers rebound, compression, and preload adjustment. On the other hand, the rear-end features a preload-adjustable mono-shock. The bike is equipped with Brembo brakes and 17-inch wheels at either end.
Well, on the other hand, the Benelli Leoncino 800 Trail has a sportier appeal with some additional bodywork. The scrambler gets high-mounted twin exhaust pipes which are protected by a silver panel. The motorcycle also gets a body-coloured headlamp fairing. The Trail variant gets a larger 19-inch unit up-front. Both motorcycles are wrapped in dual-purpose tyres.
Mechanically, the Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail are powered by the same engine. The unit is a 754cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that produces 75bhp of power and 68Nm of peak torque. This Euro 5-compliant engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox that is assisted by a slipper clutch.
As far as the pricing is concerned, Benelli has not yet revealed anything, but now that the two models are here, a launch in the near future is certain. We also do not have any idea when these motorcycles will make it to the Indian market, but expect it to arrive at our shores sometime after its international debut.
Thoughts About The Benelli Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail
As we mentioned earlier that the middleweight modern-classic roadster segment is slowly gaining pace in the Indian market and after the company launches these motorcycles here, we are sure that they will gain a lot of traction.