- 18 min ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 15 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 16 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- Lifestyle Ludo Actress Shalini Vatsa Looks Graceful In Her Saree And Her Earrings Are Striking Too
- News Farmers' Protest: Officials suspend metro services from Delhi to neighbouring cities till 2 pm today
- Finance These Stocks Look Promising For Further Upside From Oil And Drilling Space
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: A look at the Argentina and Napoli icon's greatest ever goals
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
The middleweight modern-classic roadster segment is slowly gaining pace in the Indian market. Italian bike maker, Benelli has unveiled its two new motorcycles: the Benelli Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail. These two motorcycles were first showcased at EICMA last year.
Now let's talk about the motorcycles, first up is the Benelli Leoncino 800. The Leoncino 800 is more of a road-focused motorcycle and it gets its name due to the traditional styling language with an exposed trellis frame, a slender fuel tank, a simple tailpiece and spoke wheels.
On the standard Leoncino 800, the front end comprises a wide 50mm Marzocchi USD fork that offers rebound, compression, and preload adjustment. On the other hand, the rear-end features a preload-adjustable mono-shock. The bike is equipped with Brembo brakes and 17-inch wheels at either end.
Well, on the other hand, the Benelli Leoncino 800 Trail has a sportier appeal with some additional bodywork. The scrambler gets high-mounted twin exhaust pipes which are protected by a silver panel. The motorcycle also gets a body-coloured headlamp fairing. The Trail variant gets a larger 19-inch unit up-front. Both motorcycles are wrapped in dual-purpose tyres.
Mechanically, the Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail are powered by the same engine. The unit is a 754cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that produces 75bhp of power and 68Nm of peak torque. This Euro 5-compliant engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox that is assisted by a slipper clutch.
As far as the pricing is concerned, Benelli has not yet revealed anything, but now that the two models are here, a launch in the near future is certain. We also do not have any idea when these motorcycles will make it to the Indian market, but expect it to arrive at our shores sometime after its international debut.
Thoughts About The Benelli Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail
As we mentioned earlier that the middleweight modern-classic roadster segment is slowly gaining pace in the Indian market and after the company launches these motorcycles here, we are sure that they will gain a lot of traction.