- 7 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 11 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The middleweight modern-classic roadster segment is slowly gaining pace in the Indian market. Italian bike maker, Benelli has unveiled its two new motorcycles: the Benelli Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail. These two motorcycles were first showcased at EICMA last year.
Now let's talk about the motorcycles, first up is the Benelli Leoncino 800. The Leoncino 800 is more of a road-focused motorcycle and it gets its name due to the traditional styling language with an exposed trellis frame, a slender fuel tank, a simple tailpiece and spoke wheels.
On the standard Leoncino 800, the front end comprises a wide 50mm Marzocchi USD fork that offers rebound, compression, and preload adjustment. On the other hand, the rear-end features a preload-adjustable mono-shock. The bike is equipped with Brembo brakes and 17-inch wheels at either end.
Well, on the other hand, the Benelli Leoncino 800 Trail has a sportier appeal with some additional bodywork. The scrambler gets high-mounted twin exhaust pipes which are protected by a silver panel. The motorcycle also gets a body-coloured headlamp fairing. The Trail variant gets a larger 19-inch unit up-front. Both motorcycles are wrapped in dual-purpose tyres.
Mechanically, the Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail are powered by the same engine. The unit is a 754cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that produces 75bhp of power and 68Nm of peak torque. This Euro 5-compliant engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox that is assisted by a slipper clutch.
As far as the pricing is concerned, Benelli has not yet revealed anything, but now that the two models are here, a launch in the near future is certain. We also do not have any idea when these motorcycles will make it to the Indian market, but expect it to arrive at our shores sometime after its international debut.
Thoughts About The Benelli Leoncino 800 and Leoncino 800 Trail
As we mentioned earlier that the middleweight modern-classic roadster segment is slowly gaining pace in the Indian market and after the company launches these motorcycles here, we are sure that they will gain a lot of traction.