- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan And Sujoy Ghosh To Join Hands For A Thriller, Film To Roll In February: Report
- Finance Aadhaar Hackathon 2021, By UIDAI, To Be Organized On October, 28: Details
- Lifestyle Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- News BJP MLA from Ayodhya sentenced to 5 years in prison for producing fake mark sheet to get college admission
- Education RSMSSB Fireman And AFO 2021 Exam Date Announced For 629 Posts On RSMSSB.Rajasthan.Gov.In, Check Details Here
- Sports Kamalpreet Kaur aims to break her national record to prepare for World Championships, CWG, Asian Games
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Benelli India has announced the new year-end offers for the Imperiale 400 motorcycle sold in the country. The year-end offers include benefits of up to Rs 12,000, a maintenance package and a couple of easy finance schemes as well.
The festive offer will be available for a limited time across all Benelli dealerships in the country. The Imperiale 400 is the only model that has received the BS6 updated from the company. As a result, it is the only motorcycle on sale from the brand in India.
Apart from the benefits, Benelli is also offering attractive finance schemes on the retro motorcycle. The finance schemes offered by the company includes a low EMI of Rs 4,999. Potential customers can also avail maximum funding of up to 85 per cent of ex-showroom price.
Along with the finance scheme, the company is also offering a 2-year complimentary service and a 3-year unlimited KMS warranty. It will help the Imperiale customers for hassle-free ownership in the country.
The new Benelli Imperiale 400 can be booked online on brand's official website or through any of the authorised dealerships across India for a token amount of Rs 6,000. The Benelli Imperiale 400 is available in three colour options: Red, Silver and Black.
The Imperiale 400 retails at a starting price of Rs 1.99 lakh for the silver paint scheme. While the Red and the Black paint schemes attract a premium of Rs 10,000 and cost Rs 2.10 lakh. All prices mentioned are (ex-showroom, India).
Speaking about the motorcycle, the Imperiale 400 is powered by a 374cc single-cylinder engine producing max power of 20bhp at 6000rpm and max torque of 29Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. Apart from the engine update, no other changes have been made to the motorcycle.
The retro motorcycle features a classic-retro look with round headlamps, tail-lamps and turn-indicators. The motorcycle also features an abundance use of chrome on the headlamp, tail lamps, exhaust, wheels and more giving it a rich look.
The retro look is further carried to the fuel tank and instrument cluster design. The double-pod instrument cluster features a small TFT display which provides ODO-meter and trip-meter; among other information.
The suspension duties on the Imperiale 400 are by a 41mm telescopic forks at the front and dual-shock absorbers with preload adjust at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 300mm disc at the front and a 240mm disc at the rear supported by a dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts About The Benelli Imperiale 400 Year-End Offers For December 2020
The Benelli Imperial 400 has carried the brand after the BS6 update this year in India. The company aims to attract more customers to the retro motorcycle with attractive year-end offers. The Imperial 400 rivals the Honda H'Ness CB350, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 and the Jawa Twins; among others.