- 40 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 45 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Benelli India has announced Diwali festive offers on the Imperiale 400 motorcycle sold in the county. The Imperiale 400 is the only motorcycle, that is currently updated to BS6 emission standards by the brand in India.
The retro-classic motorcycle is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 12,000 in the Indian market. According to the company, the ‘Diwali Sparkle Offer' will make the Benelli Imperiale 400 an even more tempting offering than ever before.
The Diwali Sparkle Offer is limited to red and black colour schemes of the Imperiale 400 motorcycle. The festive offer will be available for a limited time across all Benelli dealerships in the country.
Apart from the festive benefits, Benelli is also offering attractive finance schemes on the retro motorcycle. The finance schemes offered by the company includes a low EMI of Rs 4,999 and maximum funding of up to 85 per cent of ex-showroom price.
The new Benelli Imperiale 400 can be booked online on brand's official website or through any of the authorised dealerships across India for a token amount of Rs 6,000. The Imperiale 400 retails at a starting price of Rs 1.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The motorcycle continues to be offered with a 3-year unlimited KMS warranty and a 2-year complimentary service from the company. The Benelli Imperiale 400 is available in three colour options: Red, Silver and Black.
Speaking about the motorcycle's design, the Benelli Imperiale 400 features a classic-retro look with round headlamps, tail-lamps and turn-indicators. The motorcycle also features an abundance use of chrome on the headlamp, tail lamps, exhaust, wheels and more.
The retro look is further carried to the fuel tank and instrument cluster design. The double-pod instrument cluster features a small TFT display which provides ODO-meter and trip-meter; among other information.
The Imperiale 400 is powered by a 374cc single-cylinder engine producing max power of 20bhp at 6000rpm and max torque of 29Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. Apart from the engine update, no other changes have been made to the motorcycle.
The suspension duties on the Imperiale 400 are by a 41mm telescopic forks at the front and dual-shock absorbers with preload adjust at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 300mm disc at the front and a 240mm disc at the rear. The Benelli Imperiale 400 also features dual-channel ABS for improved safety on the motorcycle.
Thoughts About The Benelli Imperiale 400 ‘Diwali Sparkle Offer' Announced In India
Benelli has rolled a set of attractive discount offers and finance scheme to help buyers make a purchase decision during the festival this year. The Diwali offer will reduce the initial committed need to purchase the motorcycle by a significant margin. The festive offer will also help boost sales for the brand in India.