- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Rumor has it that Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Benelli, will launch the all new 302S in India. The new motorcycle is said to be a replacement for the TNT 300. When asked over their official Instagram handle, the company's global Instagram handle said they would launch the Benelli 302S 'soon'.
The upcoming Benelli 302S feature cosmetic upgrades over the company's TNT 300 model. The 302S features an all-new full-LED headlamp assembly, and a fully digital instrument cluster.
Benelli's TNT 300 model features a halogen headlamp assembly, and semi-digital instrument cluster. The 302S will also feature a larger radiator shroud as compare to the TNT 300.
Outside of these minor upgrades, the 302S retains the TNT 300's fuel tank, engine cowl, split seats, and rear panels. The new motorcycle also features the same trellis frame that is seen on the TNT 300.
The Benelli 302S will feature a non-adjustable 41mm inverted telescopic forks at the front, and a pre-load & rebound adjustable asymmetrical mono-shock at the rear.
Braking duties will be handled by 260mm dual-disc brakes that feature four-piston calipers at the front, and a single 240mm disc that features a two-piston calipers at the rear.
The Benelli 302S will feature 17-inch alloy wheels, and will arrive with a 120/70 section tyre at the front, and a 160/60 section tyre at the rear, both sourced by Pirelli.
The 302S will be powered by a 300cc BS6 compliant, parallel-twin cylinder, liquid-cooled four-value DOHC engine that produces 37.5bhp of power and 25.62Nm of torque.
The engine will come mated to a six-speed gearbox, and is expected to feature a slipper-assist clutch and ABS as standard. The Benelli 302S is expected to be priced at roughly Rs 3.25 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Benelli 302
Essentially the motorcycle is the next-generation TNT 300. The upgrades have been a long time in the making and it is great that Benelli is giving the motorcycle cosmetic upgrades along with the BS6 compliance. We hope the motorcycle does well for Benelli. As always, pricing plays the largest part, however we think a Rs 12,000 increase should be alright. We guess only time will tell.