- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 18 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 19 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale: Republic Day Offers On Electronics And Other Accessories Gadgets
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
A Bangalore biker has been caught speeding on his superbike in the city. The Central Crime Branch (CCB) on Tuesday, traced and arrested the biker for maxing out his superbike at 299km/h on the Electronic City flyover.
The video which was shared earlier this month on the person's Instagram handle, went viral on social media very soon. The video has since been deleted, along with a number of other similar ones from the past as well.
The CCB has registered a case and handed over the investigation to the Bangalore City Police department. Speaking about the incident on Twitter, Sandeep Patil, Joint Commissioner of Police (Crime) stated that the person was riding extremely dangerously, risking not only his but also the lives of other motorists on the highway. He confirmed that CCB has traced and arrested the rider and also seized his motorcycle.
The video also showcases the rider recklessly squeezing past other motorists and vehicles at extremely high speeds. The Yamaha R1 superbike is an extremely powerful motorcycle, with one wrong move putting not only the rider's but also other's lives at stake.
Bangalore infamous for its traffic is definitely not the place to ride or drive at high speeds. Yes, the lockdown might have reduced the traffic congestion and made the roads free, but motorists should continue to abide by the traffic regulations and speed limits at all times.
The incident also highlights the efficiency of the Bangalore Traffic Police department and the CCB, for being able to trace and arrest the person involved in quick time. The CCB has also registered a case against the rider for speeding and also taking all necessary actions against him as well.
Thoughts About The Bangalore Biker Touching Speeds Close To 300Km/h
The viral video has been doing the rounds on social media for a lot of reasons, mainly being an example of reckless riding in city conditions. The Bangalore City Police and the Central Crime Branch have done an excellent job arresting the person and explaining the consequences of such actions.