- 7 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 11 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
A Bangalore biker has been caught speeding on his superbike in the city. The Central Crime Branch (CCB) on Tuesday, traced and arrested the biker for maxing out his superbike at 299km/h on the Electronic City flyover.
The video which was shared earlier this month on the person's Instagram handle, went viral on social media very soon. The video has since been deleted, along with a number of other similar ones from the past as well.
The CCB has registered a case and handed over the investigation to the Bangalore City Police department. Speaking about the incident on Twitter, Sandeep Patil, Joint Commissioner of Police (Crime) stated that the person was riding extremely dangerously, risking not only his but also the lives of other motorists on the highway. He confirmed that CCB has traced and arrested the rider and also seized his motorcycle.
The video also showcases the rider recklessly squeezing past other motorists and vehicles at extremely high speeds. The Yamaha R1 superbike is an extremely powerful motorcycle, with one wrong move putting not only the rider's but also other's lives at stake.
Bangalore infamous for its traffic is definitely not the place to ride or drive at high speeds. Yes, the lockdown might have reduced the traffic congestion and made the roads free, but motorists should continue to abide by the traffic regulations and speed limits at all times.
The incident also highlights the efficiency of the Bangalore Traffic Police department and the CCB, for being able to trace and arrest the person involved in quick time. The CCB has also registered a case against the rider for speeding and also taking all necessary actions against him as well.
Thoughts About The Bangalore Biker Touching Speeds Close To 300Km/h
The viral video has been doing the rounds on social media for a lot of reasons, mainly being an example of reckless riding in city conditions. The Bangalore City Police and the Central Crime Branch have done an excellent job arresting the person and explaining the consequences of such actions.