- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Paytm Mall Offers On Best Selling Laptops
- Movies Executive Producer Kshitij Ravi Prasad To Be Arrested By Narcotics Control Bureau In Drugs Case
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Bajaj Auto has increased the prices of its entire Pulsar range in the Indian market. This includes the 125 Neon, 150, NS160, 180F, NS200, RS200 and the 220F models. Prices for these have increased from anywhere between Rs 1000 to Rs 3500, depending on the model.
Here is a table mentioning the exact price hike, along with the new price list of each model in the range.
|Models||Latest Price (ex-showroom Delhi)||Previous Price (ex-showroom Delhi)||Price Premium|
|Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon||Drum: Rs 70,995 |
Disc: Rs 75,494
|Drum: Rs 69,997 |
|Drum: Rs 998 |
Disc: Rs 1,376
|Bajaj Pulsar 150||Std: Rs 96,960 |
Twin Disc: Rs 1,00,838
|Std: Rs 94,956 |
Twin Disc: Rs 98,835
|Std: Rs 2,004 |
Twin Disc: Rs 2,560
|Bajaj Pulsar NS160||Rs 1,05,901||Rs 1,03,398||Rs 2,503|
|Bajaj Pulsar 180F||Rs 1,10,330||Rs 1,07,827||Rs 2,503|
|Bajaj Pulsar 220F||Rs 1,19,789||Rs 1,17,286||Rs 2,503|
|Bajaj Pulsar NS200||Rs 1,28,531||Rs 1,25,030||Rs 3,501|
|Bajaj Pulsar RS200||Rs 1,48,467||Rs 1,44,966||Rs 3,501|
As seen from the table, we can confirm that the Bajaj Pulsar 125 receives the smallest price hike of Rs 998. The new prices of the entry-level Pulsar model is now Rs 69,997.
On the other side of the spectrum is the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and RS200 which have received the highest hike in prices of Rs 3,501. The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and RS200 are now priced at Rs 1.25 lakh and Rs 1.44 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the Bajaj Pulsar range, the company also recently announced a price hike for its Avenger 220 Cruise offering as well as its flagship model, the Dominar 400. The Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise received a price hike of Rs 2,500, while the Dominar 400 received a similar price hike of around Rs 3000 — here are the details.
The Bajaj Pulsar range is among the most popular motorcycle offerings in the Indian market. Models like the Pulsar 150, Pulsar 180 and the 220F have been on sale in the Indian market for a long time. The latest addition to the range was the entry-level Pulsar 125 Neon.
The Bajaj Pulsar 125 replaced the old 135LS from the brand's range. The new Pulsar 125 Neon comes powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 12bhp and 11Nm of peak torque, mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar Range Price Hike In India
Bajaj has hiked the prices of its entire product in the Indian market. While there is no official statement mentioning the exact reason for the hike, we do expect it to be because of the market situation, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.