- 12 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 12 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 16 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bajaj Auto has increased the prices of its entire Pulsar range in the Indian market. This includes the 125 Neon, 150, NS160, 180F, NS200, RS200 and the 220F models. Prices for these have increased from anywhere between Rs 1000 to Rs 3500, depending on the model.
Here is a table mentioning the exact price hike, along with the new price list of each model in the range.
|Models||Latest Price (ex-showroom Delhi)||Previous Price (ex-showroom Delhi)||Price Premium|
|Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon||Drum: Rs 70,995 |
Disc: Rs 75,494
|Drum: Rs 69,997 |
|Drum: Rs 998 |
Disc: Rs 1,376
|Bajaj Pulsar 150||Std: Rs 96,960 |
Twin Disc: Rs 1,00,838
|Std: Rs 94,956 |
Twin Disc: Rs 98,835
|Std: Rs 2,004 |
Twin Disc: Rs 2,560
|Bajaj Pulsar NS160||Rs 1,05,901||Rs 1,03,398||Rs 2,503|
|Bajaj Pulsar 180F||Rs 1,10,330||Rs 1,07,827||Rs 2,503|
|Bajaj Pulsar 220F||Rs 1,19,789||Rs 1,17,286||Rs 2,503|
|Bajaj Pulsar NS200||Rs 1,28,531||Rs 1,25,030||Rs 3,501|
|Bajaj Pulsar RS200||Rs 1,48,467||Rs 1,44,966||Rs 3,501|
As seen from the table, we can confirm that the Bajaj Pulsar 125 receives the smallest price hike of Rs 998. The new prices of the entry-level Pulsar model is now Rs 69,997.
On the other side of the spectrum is the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and RS200 which have received the highest hike in prices of Rs 3,501. The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and RS200 are now priced at Rs 1.25 lakh and Rs 1.44 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the Bajaj Pulsar range, the company also recently announced a price hike for its Avenger 220 Cruise offering as well as its flagship model, the Dominar 400. The Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise received a price hike of Rs 2,500, while the Dominar 400 received a similar price hike of around Rs 3000 — here are the details.
The Bajaj Pulsar range is among the most popular motorcycle offerings in the Indian market. Models like the Pulsar 150, Pulsar 180 and the 220F have been on sale in the Indian market for a long time. The latest addition to the range was the entry-level Pulsar 125 Neon.
The Bajaj Pulsar 125 replaced the old 135LS from the brand's range. The new Pulsar 125 Neon comes powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 12bhp and 11Nm of peak torque, mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar Range Price Hike In India
Bajaj has hiked the prices of its entire product in the Indian market. While there is no official statement mentioning the exact reason for the hike, we do expect it to be because of the market situation, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.