- 3 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 20 hrs ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 21 hrs ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Movies Composer Sajid Khan Reveals Wife Lubna Donated Her Kidney To Ailing Brother-In-Law Wajid Khan In 2019
- News Ambani security scare: NIA arrests Sachin Waze's associate Riyaz Kazi
- Sports IPL 2021: Royals hope to benefit from Sangakkara's experience
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is expected to receive a new paint scheme sometime in the coming months. The new paint scheme has been teased by the company in its latest TV commercial.
Bajaj Auto had recently released a new television commercial appealing for adequate social distancing during the pandemic called ‘Chalk Lines'. The advert features many riders doing stunts on various Pulsar models including the NS200.
The NS200 motorcycles used in the advertisement sports a new red and white paint scheme. The new paint scheme features fuel tank and headlamp cowl finished in red. While the perimeter frame and alloy wheels are finished in white.
Several trim pieces are finished in red, white and black colours as well. The new paint scheme gives the naked motorcycle a fresh look and is appealing as well. Another small change is the rear grab-rail that is also changed to more conventional ones.
The company already sells the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is four colour options: Graphite Black, Mirage White, Firey Yellow, and Wild Red. All existing paint schemes feature a dual-tone theme as well.
The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is powered by a 199.5 cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine. It produces a maximum of 24.1bhp at 9,750 rpm and peak torque of 18.6Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
In terms of features, the NS200 comes equipped with a semi-digital instrument cluster, which sports an analogue tachometer. clip-on handlebars, small windscreen, halogen headlamp, LED tail lamp, split-seats and more.
The suspension duties on the Pulsar NS200 are handled by a telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock suspension with adjustment for pre-load damping at the rear. The braking on the motorcycle is done through 300mm discs at the front and 230mm discs at the rear. The motorcycle features 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends shod with tubeless tyres from MRF.
The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 rivals the KTM Duke 200, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the recently launched Honda Hornet 2.0; among others in the Indian market. The Pulsar NS200 retails at Rs 1.29 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme
The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is among the most affordable 200cc motorcycle in the segment. It is also an extremely popular motorcycle with younger buyers in India. The new red and white paint scheme, if launched, is expected to boost sales for the motorcycle in the country.