- 12 min ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Finance Axis Bank And Max Financial Services Sign Confidentiality Agreement
- Movies Rahul Dravid Watches Ramesh Aravind’s Shivaji Surathkal, Lauds The Film!
- News Namaste Trump will be similar to Howdy Modi: MEA
- Sports Golf: Strong mix of Indian and international challenge set for Indian Open 2020
- Technology Verizon Might Not Sell Pixel Phones From Pixel 4A Onwards
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
Pune based auto manufacturer Bajaj Auto has just launched the all new Bajaj Pulsar NS200 BS6 model at Rs 1.24 lakh, ex-showroom. In addition, dealers across the country have begun accepting bookings for an amount of Rs 5,000.
The company plans to start deliveries of the upgraded motorcycle within the next couple of weeks.
Bajaj has been giving the NS200 minor upgrades since the machine was launched in 2014. The latest upgrades given to the motorcycle include a fuel-injection system, and a redesigned catalytic converter that features new oxygen and temperature sensors.
The outgoing models feature 199.5cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder BS4 compliant engine that produces 23bhp of power and 18.3Nm of torque. While there is no concrete information about the new power and performance figures, expectations are they could reduce marginally considering both the upgrades.
No other changes have been made to the new Bajaj Pulsar NS200 models in terms of features and or design. There is speculation that the motorcycle will arrive with new colour options, however, all models spotted testing have sported the same Red/ Black, and White/ Grey colour schemes.
The outgoing models are priced at Rs 1.14 lakh (ex-showroom, India), making the new BS6 compliant ones Rs 10,000 more expensive. The motorcycle currently competes with the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, the KTM Duke 200, and the Yamaha FZ 25.
About The Pulsar Series Of Motorcycles
Bajaj launched the Pulsar 150 and the Pulsar 180 during the November of 2001. Both motorcycles featured two-valve, air-cooled, single cylinder engines that produced 12bhp and 15bhp of power respectively.
The company has consistently upgraded and launched more Pulsar models since then, but has chosen to stay under the 250cc segment. The Pulsar range is available under the DTS-i Series, the NS Series, and the RS Series.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 BS6 Launched In India At Rs 1.24 Lakh Ex-Showroom
Yes, we were expecting an increase in prices between Rs 8,000 and Rs 10,000 for the upgrades made to the Pulsar NS200 BS6 model. We think the price is justified, and that the motorcycle will be as fun and as thrilling as can be. We cannot wait to test this motorcycle out.