- 9 hrs ago Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago Detel Easy Electric Moped Launched In India: Priced At Rs 19,999
- 13 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Production Ready Model Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Independence Day: Here Are The Top-Five Famous ‘Made-In-India’ Cars Till Date
- Sports Barcelona 2-8 Bayern Munich: Bundesliga champions obliterate dismal Blaugrana to book semifinal spot
- News Independence Day: Major Shweta Pandey to assist PM Modi unfurling tricolour at Red Fort
- Movies Khuda Haafiz Movie Review: Vidyut Jammwal's Earnest Act Stops You From Bidding Goodbye To The Film
- Technology Realme C12 With 6,000mAh Battery Goes Official: Price And Specifications
- Finance SEBI Imposes Fine On SBI, LIC, BoB For Not Complying With Mutual Fund Norms
- Lifestyle Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Pune based auto manufacturer Bajaj Auto has just launched the all new Bajaj Pulsar NS200 BS6 model at Rs 1.24 lakh, ex-showroom. In addition, dealers across the country have begun accepting bookings for an amount of Rs 5,000.
The company plans to start deliveries of the upgraded motorcycle within the next couple of weeks.
Bajaj has been giving the NS200 minor upgrades since the machine was launched in 2014. The latest upgrades given to the motorcycle include a fuel-injection system, and a redesigned catalytic converter that features new oxygen and temperature sensors.
The outgoing models feature 199.5cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder BS4 compliant engine that produces 23bhp of power and 18.3Nm of torque. While there is no concrete information about the new power and performance figures, expectations are they could reduce marginally considering both the upgrades.
No other changes have been made to the new Bajaj Pulsar NS200 models in terms of features and or design. There is speculation that the motorcycle will arrive with new colour options, however, all models spotted testing have sported the same Red/ Black, and White/ Grey colour schemes.
The outgoing models are priced at Rs 1.14 lakh (ex-showroom, India), making the new BS6 compliant ones Rs 10,000 more expensive. The motorcycle currently competes with the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, the KTM Duke 200, and the Yamaha FZ 25.
About The Pulsar Series Of Motorcycles
Bajaj launched the Pulsar 150 and the Pulsar 180 during the November of 2001. Both motorcycles featured two-valve, air-cooled, single cylinder engines that produced 12bhp and 15bhp of power respectively.
The company has consistently upgraded and launched more Pulsar models since then, but has chosen to stay under the 250cc segment. The Pulsar range is available under the DTS-i Series, the NS Series, and the RS Series.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 BS6 Launched In India At Rs 1.24 Lakh Ex-Showroom
Yes, we were expecting an increase in prices between Rs 8,000 and Rs 10,000 for the upgrades made to the Pulsar NS200 BS6 model. We think the price is justified, and that the motorcycle will be as fun and as thrilling as can be. We cannot wait to test this motorcycle out.