- 11 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 11 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 15 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bajaj Auto has silently launched the Platina H Gear 110 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Platina H Gear BS6 is the brand's entry-level commuter offerings and is offered with a price tag of Rs 59,802, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The BS6-compliant Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 is offered in a single variant. The new updates on the commuter motorcycle is limited to the BS6 engine update. The Platina H Gear BS6 is now powered by an updated version of the same 115.45cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine.
It produces 8bhp at 7000rpm and 9.81Nm of torque at 5000rpm and is paired with a five-speed transmission. The engine on the Platina H Gear BS6 now comes with a fuel-injection system, which further offers enhanced refinement and better performance, compared to the previous model.
Apart from the updated engine, most other elements of the motorcycle remain unchanged. The Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 measures 2006mm in length, 713mm in width and 1100m in height. The motorcycle weighs in at just 122kg and has a seat height of 804mm.
The BS6 Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 carries forward all the features from its previous BS4 iteration. This includes the same body graphics, blacked-out engine and exhaust, long front and rear fenders, alloy wheels, semi-digital instrument cluster with gear position indicator and halogen headlamps; among others.
The commuter motorcycle also comes with a single-piece comfortable seat and a 11-litre fuel tank. The new Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 BS6 continues to be offered in the same two colour schemes as well: Red and Black.
The suspension setup on the Bajaj Platina H Gear BS6 is using telescopic forks at the front and dual-spring setup at the rear. Braking is handled through a 240mm disc at the front and a 110mm drum brake at the rear, supported by CBS (Combi-Braking System) as standard.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 BS6 Launch In India
The Bajaj Platina H Gear is the latest model to be updated by the brand to comply with the latest emission norms, which came into effect from the 1st of April 2020. Bookings for the commuter motorcycle can be made online, with deliveries scheduled to begin post lockdown.