- 45 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Joins Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor At NCB Office For Questioning
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Bajaj Auto has silently launched the Platina H Gear 110 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Platina H Gear BS6 is the brand's entry-level commuter offerings and is offered with a price tag of Rs 59,802, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The BS6-compliant Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 is offered in a single variant. The new updates on the commuter motorcycle is limited to the BS6 engine update. The Platina H Gear BS6 is now powered by an updated version of the same 115.45cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine.
It produces 8bhp at 7000rpm and 9.81Nm of torque at 5000rpm and is paired with a five-speed transmission. The engine on the Platina H Gear BS6 now comes with a fuel-injection system, which further offers enhanced refinement and better performance, compared to the previous model.
Apart from the updated engine, most other elements of the motorcycle remain unchanged. The Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 measures 2006mm in length, 713mm in width and 1100m in height. The motorcycle weighs in at just 122kg and has a seat height of 804mm.
The BS6 Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 carries forward all the features from its previous BS4 iteration. This includes the same body graphics, blacked-out engine and exhaust, long front and rear fenders, alloy wheels, semi-digital instrument cluster with gear position indicator and halogen headlamps; among others.
The commuter motorcycle also comes with a single-piece comfortable seat and a 11-litre fuel tank. The new Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 BS6 continues to be offered in the same two colour schemes as well: Red and Black.
The suspension setup on the Bajaj Platina H Gear BS6 is using telescopic forks at the front and dual-spring setup at the rear. Braking is handled through a 240mm disc at the front and a 110mm drum brake at the rear, supported by CBS (Combi-Braking System) as standard.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 BS6 Launch In India
The Bajaj Platina H Gear is the latest model to be updated by the brand to comply with the latest emission norms, which came into effect from the 1st of April 2020. Bookings for the commuter motorcycle can be made online, with deliveries scheduled to begin post lockdown.