- 11 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Technology Poco M3 India Launch Date Set For February 2
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Bajaj Auto has launched its all-new Platina 100 Kick Start motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Platina 100 Kick Start (KS) is priced at Rs 51,667, ex-showroom (Delhi) and is now available in all company dealerships across India.
The all-new Bajaj Platina 100 KS comes packed with a number of features and equipment, along with refreshed styling elements as well. The new Platina 100 KS also comes in two new colour schemes: Cocktail Wine Red & Ebony Black with Silver decals all around.
Other features on the new 100cc commuter motorcycle include LED DRLs on the headlamp cluster, quilted seats, newly-designed turn indicators and mirrors, handguards, protective tank pad, wide rubber footpads and a few others as well.
Powering the new Bajaj Platina 100 KS is a 102cc air-cooled SOHC single-cylinder engine. It produces 7.5bhp at 7500rpm and 8.34Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, paired with a four-speed constant mesh transmission.
The commuter motorcycle comes with an 11-litre fuel tank capacity, has a ground clearance of 200mm and weighs in at just 117kg (kerb). It also has a top speed of 90km/h.
The Bajaj Platina 100 KS comes with hydraulic telescopic forks at the front and dual coil-springs shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is via 130mm front and 110mm rear drum brakes, supported by a combi-braking system.
Narayan Sundararaman, Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd mentioned,
"The brand ‘Platina' has made a notable presence with its unmatched proposition of Comfort making it one of the best motorcycles in the commuter segment. Our Platina range has sold over 72 lac motorcycles in the last 15 years."
"The new Platina 100KS will be a great addition to the Platina range, attracting customers aiming to choose a motorcycle that offers unrivalled comfort, a plethora of features and great mileage."
Thoughts On The All-New Bajaj Platina 100 KS
The Bajaj Platina 100 KS is the brand's latest commuter motorcycle offering in the Indian market, part of the ‘Platina' brand. The new Bajaj Platina 100KS rivals the likes of the Hero Splendor in the segment.