- 29 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Finance Medi Assist Files DRHP For Rs. 840 Crore IPO
- Movies Amruta Khanvilkar On 3 Years Of Raazi: Watching Alia Bhatt Perform As Sehmat Was An Absolute Treat
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Bajaj Auto has launched its all-new Platina 100 Kick Start motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Platina 100 Kick Start (KS) is priced at Rs 51,667, ex-showroom (Delhi) and is now available in all company dealerships across India.
The all-new Bajaj Platina 100 KS comes packed with a number of features and equipment, along with refreshed styling elements as well. The new Platina 100 KS also comes in two new colour schemes: Cocktail Wine Red & Ebony Black with Silver decals all around.
Other features on the new 100cc commuter motorcycle include LED DRLs on the headlamp cluster, quilted seats, newly-designed turn indicators and mirrors, handguards, protective tank pad, wide rubber footpads and a few others as well.
Powering the new Bajaj Platina 100 KS is a 102cc air-cooled SOHC single-cylinder engine. It produces 7.5bhp at 7500rpm and 8.34Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, paired with a four-speed constant mesh transmission.
The commuter motorcycle comes with an 11-litre fuel tank capacity, has a ground clearance of 200mm and weighs in at just 117kg (kerb). It also has a top speed of 90km/h.
The Bajaj Platina 100 KS comes with hydraulic telescopic forks at the front and dual coil-springs shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is via 130mm front and 110mm rear drum brakes, supported by a combi-braking system.
Narayan Sundararaman, Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd mentioned,
"The brand ‘Platina' has made a notable presence with its unmatched proposition of Comfort making it one of the best motorcycles in the commuter segment. Our Platina range has sold over 72 lac motorcycles in the last 15 years."
"The new Platina 100KS will be a great addition to the Platina range, attracting customers aiming to choose a motorcycle that offers unrivalled comfort, a plethora of features and great mileage."
Thoughts On The All-New Bajaj Platina 100 KS
The Bajaj Platina 100 KS is the brand's latest commuter motorcycle offering in the Indian market, part of the ‘Platina' brand. The new Bajaj Platina 100KS rivals the likes of the Hero Splendor in the segment.