- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 4 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 4 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- News Maharashtra Cabinet favours lockdown till May 31; Vaccination for 18-44 age group halted
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Bajaj Auto has registered the name Neuron in the Indian market. The new trademark could be reserved for a new motorcycle that will be launching in the Indian market at a later date. It could be a new cruiser motorcycle by Bajaj.
The upcoming cruiser motorcycle could be powered by the brand's bigger capacity engine from the Dominar 400. This could mean that Bajaj could place the new cruiser motorcycle in the 350cc segment, which is currently led by Royal Enfield in the country.
The new cruiser motorcycle could be designed similar to the Avenger line-up currently sold in the Indian market. Bajaj is offering the Avenger in two engine displacements 160cc and 220cc. The upcoming motorcycle could be almost twice as powerful as the current top-spec Avenger 220 Cruise model sold in India.
There are many speculations of the upcoming product to be either an all-new motorcycle or a form of connected technology. Alternatively to the idea of an all-new motorcycle, the Neuron name could be reserved for an upcoming technology product from the company.
The connected technology on two-wheelers has become extremely popular lately in the Indian market. Many brands in India are offering connected technology with Bluetooth smartphone pairing and a mobile application.
With these technologies, the rider or user can communicate with the vehicle to receive a lot of information. The pairing technology offers ride stats, turn-by-turn navigation, call and SMS alerts and much more.
None of the Bajaj motorcycles features smartphone-connected technology, except for the brand's Chetak electric scooter. As a result, Bajaj could offer new connected technology on its motorcycles to help compete against its segment rivals.
The new connected technology could first feature on the brand's flagship motorcycle Dominar. From there it could be featured on the brand's popular Pulsar range of motorcycles. All of these are still speculations and are yet to be confirmed by the company.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Neuron Trademarked In India
The Bajaj Neuron has been trademarked in the Indian market and could be a new motorcycle from the brand in the country. Alternatively, it could be a new connected technology, which will be launching to stay in-tune with the current market trend in the country.