- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Movies Hansika Motwani Recreates Hilarious Meme On Rakhi Sawant From Bigg Boss 14 By Yashraj Mukhate
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Nitish Rana and secret of 'Brown Munde' celebration after 50 for Kolkata Knight Riders
- News Sharad Pawar undergoes gall bladder surgery in Mumbai
- Technology DoT Issues Show-Cause Notice To Vi Over Licence Fee Dues
- Finance Bank Holidays April! Banks to Remain Closed From Tomorrow in These Cities
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Bajaj Auto has registered the name Neuron in the Indian market. The new trademark could be reserved for a new motorcycle that will be launching in the Indian market at a later date. It could be a new cruiser motorcycle by Bajaj.
The upcoming cruiser motorcycle could be powered by the brand's bigger capacity engine from the Dominar 400. This could mean that Bajaj could place the new cruiser motorcycle in the 350cc segment, which is currently led by Royal Enfield in the country.
The new cruiser motorcycle could be designed similar to the Avenger line-up currently sold in the Indian market. Bajaj is offering the Avenger in two engine displacements 160cc and 220cc. The upcoming motorcycle could be almost twice as powerful as the current top-spec Avenger 220 Cruise model sold in India.
There are many speculations of the upcoming product to be either an all-new motorcycle or a form of connected technology. Alternatively to the idea of an all-new motorcycle, the Neuron name could be reserved for an upcoming technology product from the company.
The connected technology on two-wheelers has become extremely popular lately in the Indian market. Many brands in India are offering connected technology with Bluetooth smartphone pairing and a mobile application.
With these technologies, the rider or user can communicate with the vehicle to receive a lot of information. The pairing technology offers ride stats, turn-by-turn navigation, call and SMS alerts and much more.
None of the Bajaj motorcycles features smartphone-connected technology, except for the brand's Chetak electric scooter. As a result, Bajaj could offer new connected technology on its motorcycles to help compete against its segment rivals.
The new connected technology could first feature on the brand's flagship motorcycle Dominar. From there it could be featured on the brand's popular Pulsar range of motorcycles. All of these are still speculations and are yet to be confirmed by the company.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Neuron Trademarked In India
The Bajaj Neuron has been trademarked in the Indian market and could be a new motorcycle from the brand in the country. Alternatively, it could be a new connected technology, which will be launching to stay in-tune with the current market trend in the country.