- 13 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 14 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Bangalore Dealer Delivers 100 Nissan Magnite In A Single Day: Read More To Find Out
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Tata Safari Interior Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Here’s What To Expect!
- News Will solve own problems, won’t allow external interference says Nepal’s foreign minister
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 2: Visitors reach 161/4 at lunch after losing Rahane, Pujara
- Finance Real Estate Pins Hope On Budget 2021
- Movies Krack Day 7 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Continues To Storm The Box Office
- Technology Week 3, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy S21 Ultra, vivo Y12s, iQOO 7, vivo Y12s, Motorola One 5G And More
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Bajaj Auto has registered the name Neuron in the Indian market. The new trademark could be reserved for a new motorcycle that will be launching in the Indian market at a later date. It could be a new cruiser motorcycle by Bajaj.
The upcoming cruiser motorcycle could be powered by the brand's bigger capacity engine from the Dominar 400. This could mean that Bajaj could place the new cruiser motorcycle in the 350cc segment, which is currently led by Royal Enfield in the country.
The new cruiser motorcycle could be designed similar to the Avenger line-up currently sold in the Indian market. Bajaj is offering the Avenger in two engine displacements 160cc and 220cc. The upcoming motorcycle could be almost twice as powerful as the current top-spec Avenger 220 Cruise model sold in India.
There are many speculations of the upcoming product to be either an all-new motorcycle or a form of connected technology. Alternatively to the idea of an all-new motorcycle, the Neuron name could be reserved for an upcoming technology product from the company.
The connected technology on two-wheelers has become extremely popular lately in the Indian market. Many brands in India are offering connected technology with Bluetooth smartphone pairing and a mobile application.
With these technologies, the rider or user can communicate with the vehicle to receive a lot of information. The pairing technology offers ride stats, turn-by-turn navigation, call and SMS alerts and much more.
None of the Bajaj motorcycles features smartphone-connected technology, except for the brand's Chetak electric scooter. As a result, Bajaj could offer new connected technology on its motorcycles to help compete against its segment rivals.
The new connected technology could first feature on the brand's flagship motorcycle Dominar. From there it could be featured on the brand's popular Pulsar range of motorcycles. All of these are still speculations and are yet to be confirmed by the company.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Neuron Trademarked In India
The Bajaj Neuron has been trademarked in the Indian market and could be a new motorcycle from the brand in the country. Alternatively, it could be a new connected technology, which will be launching to stay in-tune with the current market trend in the country.